Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aniket Pradhaan
Suspect ID
2403 , 28939, 3640
Date of violation
Aug 3, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Nk2ZoyGgGn0

Aniket Pradhaan

Player
Player
we are chilling in our family house and the guys came because they are losing in the fam raid they make the situation to kill our guys without demand and that was a very toxic nature that harm the city and prove in the pov I am requesting King Spectra to review this forum as he is familiar with the situation and was present at that time.

Last edited:

Guven Barbarian

Player
Player
we are chilling in our family house and the guys came because they are losing in the fam raid they make the situation to kill our guys without demand and that was a very toxic nature that harm the city and prove in the pov I am requesting King Spectra to review this forum as he is familiar with the situation and was present at that time.
who are you to request an admin to the forum? go play minecraft freak.

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
Admins cant be forced to review forums

Julio Misfit

Me Against The World...
Player
Approved

ID 2403 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 28939 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 3640 will receive a punishment for RDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom