Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ferdabbou Trisiti
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2023
Time of violation
00:28
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GYnbX0gIWY

Ferdabbou Trisiti

Player
Player
ID 3427 searched me without asking me to put my hands up.
ID 2255 was yelling in org radio "low id" (mixing in org raio).
ID 50575 did PG (looted me from behind the wall)
ID 3427 also did "ear rape" at 2:41 (my ears still hurt)
I came to server 3 to have some fun. but sadly i encoutered these rookies that seem not to know what are the basic rules :/

Risev2

Player
Player
nice Metagaming and bug abuse

Last edited:

Risev2

Player
Player
And we have 3 gang cars there but it doesn't show up in POV

Mortall

IC Issue, call a taxi.
Player
Self report tbh running into gz mixing (saying mixing is also mixing) metagaming stalling. im just gonna get a mute but u gonna get so many punishments :D

Ferdabbou Trisiti

Player
Player
Self report tbh running into gz mixing (saying mixing is also mixing) metagaming stalling. im just gonna get a mute but u gonna get so many punishments :D
for the mg i was just chiilling with my boys. They are not even in the city. and ik that saying mixing is mixing. I did not know how to put my hands up (i am low id but i do not play that much) ;)

Alp Boness

Dancin
Player
for the mg i was just chiilling with my boys. They are not even in the city. and ik that saying mixing is mixing. I did not know how to put my hands up (i am low id but i do not play that much) ;)
Still counts as MG, cant use that kind of “Communicating” things in RP situations.

Alex May

kendinize iyi bakın
Player
Reviewed

ID 3427 will receive a punishment for PG and Ear-rape
ID 2255 will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 5057 wont receive a punishment because as you died when you were climbing the wall , it's not clear where dropped the ammunitions.

However, you will also receive a punishment for GZ 1.3, MG, Mixing and Stalling,​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom