Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Cesur Cakir
Suspect ID
9581 I 47048
Date of violation
Aug 11, 2023
Time of violation
23:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pIoOU1rvwPQ

Jefffff

ezik
Player
we were going to collect profits from business and you guys stopped our family car

proof
image.png

image.png

u dont have enough proofs about metagaming and thats not powergaming we have family radio

mikelegend

Player
Player
its very cringe. You making a metagaming and other all rulebreaks. and reporting this guys. You making mixing. Your revolver is illegal. its Gen 4.1 have a nice vacation.

Proof of illegal revolver 4.1

kermeaaa

Player
Player
First they middle on the road and doing rdm i will saying sorry but he just shooting me i will going take profit a my juice shop and my other member already going the juice shop for collect profit and see me already robbing and they shooting you. They doesnt say pullover and just shotting there is a not ghetto learn the rule guys

kermeaaa

Player
Player
image.png
image.png

My game doesnt loaded in that time i didnt want do vdm and i try the say sorry but they just shoot me and try to robe me.
I don't want to split their roles and go ahead and I don't think their clothes are 51%

Last edited:

Lınacık

Player
Player
we were going to collect profits from business and you guys stopped our family car

proof
image.png

image.png

u dont have enough proofs about metagaming and thats not powergaming we have family radio
do you see your friend using a walkie talkie pov

Top Bottom