Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Rule Break | 28270 And 38180 Assassin family

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hafsi FinzX
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zx0GAuS6rzQ

Ajit Akatsuki

Champions Keep Playing Until They Get It Bright.
Player
All In pov
Every thing is good, they didn't robbed u untill 2 cars and 4 ppls there, and also if u thinking for that pull up, it's ur mistake that u complied there, since they were not 2 cars and 4 ppls u would have ignored it. So I don't see any rule break, and why u mentioned fam name?

And what's the title? Incorrect format.

saurabh

Player
Player
assissan family pull over him with 1 car and 1st car from family 2nd not from family and 2nd car is not in fam car colour and assissan fam not wearing 51% cloths

1.Robbing a player as a Unofficial Family you need to have 4 members of the family and 2 same color of Family Cars.

Hezzy Uwe

Gfx Designer
Player
and ur frnd doesn't know how to file complaint :ROFLMAO:
ahh bro then whats the meaning of being Unofficial family ? if you didnt wear you fam dress and don't use your fam dress's while doing this robing and event's. i thought he stop me maybe he need something.and btw the guy saurabh who replayed he's not my friends.i guess you got some misunderstanding. and also you should also watch full pov admin says to upload this or otherwise i never do this.Thank you

Ajit Akatsuki

Champions Keep Playing Until They Get It Bright.
Player
ahh bro then whats the meaning of being Unofficial family ? if you didnt wear you fam dress and don't use your fam dress's while doing this robing and event's. i thought he stop me maybe he need something.and btw the guy saurabh who replayed he's not my friends.i guess you got some misunderstanding. and also you should also watch full pov admin says to upload this or otherwise i never do this.Thank you
Btw unofficial family is not a gang that they need to wear fam dress every time, we can rob without fam dress, we just need 2 fam cars ( they can be also of different colors ) and 4 people's, in en2 also we just rob them with 2 fam cars and 4 ppls, yea we need to wear fam dress in events like store rob and other OOC events.

Hezzy Uwe

Gfx Designer
Player
Btw unofficial family is not a gang that they need to wear fam dress every time, we can rob without fam dress, we just need 2 fam cars ( they can be also of different colors ) and 4 people's, in en2 also we just rob them with 2 fam cars and 4 ppls, yea we need to wear fam dress in events like store rob and other OOC events.
okey got i'll be careful next time. And thanks mate

Oghi Flann

Retired Senior State
Player
Rejected

No rule breaks.

However
ID 36913 will receive a punishment for Mixing. (i dont have mic) in RP chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom