Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lenin_Frost
Administrators nickname
Kareem_Zuma
Date
Aug 12, 2023
Time
20:28
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/684580460830916639/1140005155899723786/image.png

Lenin Frost

Adana
Player
I got ban helping cheater. Can i learn why i got ban helping cheater ? Reviewed - Possible Hitbox | 24304 This guy using hitbox and we check his pc and he is not our family but he say '' im not using hitbox and come our voice chat and we did pc check to him so after that we found hitbox folder and Vayne Lee say '' we reported this guy because this guy playing on Kebap Family. how can i get ban for helping cheater ? This is not our member.

ScreenShot

Since Kareem has already know about this thing i close the forum

demirgod

Player
Player
He is right I was using hitbox changer but they didnt helping me, Also they did a pc check to me and reported me to admins because I was used a cheat. I'm telling the truth right now and I don't want an innocent player to be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom