Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jess HoodRich
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2023
Time of violation
22:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/v6qEr2J5-xU

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
Me and fam was protecting our solar pannels as u can see in video , i saw three cars so i called my members to fam house , if u see the video youll know we followed all rules of grand RP i even write to all my fam members to not shoot em without demands but guess what not everyone follow rules these people started shooting at us without demands and stole our pannels , punishment on RDM is not strict and they might be laughing at us cuz we just lost 80k on batteries but admins please look into this people like this do not respect no rp . SKIP Video to 10:27 mins but if wanna see whole situation of me telling my ppl not to shoot anyone without demands and stuff u can watch whole video

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
How am I meant to give you demands when you guys are running us off the hill with your cars? I couldn't get close to you. Even in your own video you can see me get smashed back down the hill... By the time I got up the hill the fighting had started so you can't exactly report me for this because I tried to get up there to tell you guys to leave the area.

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
Not to mention you guys started shooting us so what are we meant to do keep running up against your gunfire to give you demands?

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
Admin please pay attention to time 11:05 I was up there to give demands and didn't shoot once and I was hit with the car back down the hill so it was impossible for us to give any demands when they are hitting us with cars. Over their own coms they said "Should I go now?" Possibly suggesting to start shooting? or hitting us with cars?

ilaydaa

Lydia Leon
Player
Admin please pay attention to time 11:05 I was up there to give demands and didn't shoot once and I was hit with the car back down the hill so it was impossible for us to give any demands when they are hitting us with cars. Over their own coms they said "Should I go now?" Possibly suggesting to start shooting? or hitting us with cars?
When I was saying that I meant checking the panels, I will post my POV, you can see I didn't even shoot any of you guys

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
The car that 298779 is using is the RS4 a car that you cannot shoot through the windows as it is invulnerable.

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
wow bro no one stupid here POST UR POV before doing stuff , ADMINS he said he went up to give demands which is ofc a lie ,his people were in GREEN ZONE the entire time so we cant give demands to them , thats the rule they broke , when they decided to come out of green zone i went to them and they open fired so idk who was giving who demands , since now i know you were MERKS family and are unoffcial i req Admins to give them fam warning too since they are more then 3 ppl breaking rules

Last edited:

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
When I was saying that I meant checking the panels, I will post my POV, you can see I didn't even shoot any of you guys
Still I personally was up there without shooting once to give demands you can see that in your own video but it was impossible for me to give them because someone VDM'd me back down the hill.

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
The car that 298779 is using is the RS4 a car that you cannot shoot through the windows as it is invulnerable.
yes you cant shoot through it and yes i can still drive it , we are talking about shooting without demands , i req u too post POV so you can back up ur words ,

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
wow bro no one stupid here POST UR POV before doing stuff , ADMINS he said he went up to give demands while his people were in GREEN ZONE the entire time so we cant give demands to them , thats the rule they broke , when they decided to come out of green zone i went to them and they open fired so idk who was giving who demands , since now i know you were MERKS family and are unoffcial i req Admins to give them fam warning too since they are more then 3 ppl breaking rules
First of all I didn't break any rules personally second of all you all used VDM to stop us getting up to the panels that is why you were shot at dude he thought you were driving to hit him with your car.

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
Still I personally was up there without shooting once to give demands you can see that in your own video but it was impossible for me to give them because someone VDM'd me back down the hill.
still u saying same stuff doesnt MATTER DUDE ur people start shooting at us simple WITHOUT Demands maybe u need to learn how to tell ur fam members to do things watch my video i was telling them that dont worry they have to give demands , but u broke Imp rule , idc about pannels what u did ruin Roleplay ,

ilaydaa

Lydia Leon
Player
Here is my POV, as I said I am just saying "Should I go now?" for checking the panels. Also ID 295365 is ramming at 1:00 in my video.

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
First of all I didn't break any rules personally second of all you all used VDM to stop us getting up to the panels that is why you were shot at dude he thought you were driving to hit him with your car.
ADMINS can watch Video and decide themselves , nobody VDMd you nobody CR u i came to give demands i CR nobody but u started shooting at us

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
YOU SAID YOU BROKE NO RULES , YOU WAS LITERALLY CAMPING IN GREEZ ZONE , THATS FIRST RULE YOU BROKE U CAMP IN GREENZONE so WE COULDnt GIVE U DEMANDS smart play but dumb as well

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
YOU SAID YOU BROKE NO RULES , YOU WAS LITERALLY CAMPING IN GREEZ ZONE , THATS FIRST RULE YOU BROKE U CAMP IN GREENZONE so WE COULDnt GIVE U DEMANDS smart play but dumb as well
Well I wasn't in green zone and we were up there to give you demands to leave. but just as soon as I got up there I got hit with one of your guys cars back down the hill

Anil TouchBlue

Struggle, endure, contend
Player
How am I meant to give you demands when you guys are running us off the hill with your cars? I couldn't get close to you. Even in your own video you can see me get smashed back down the hill... By the time I got up the hill the fighting had started so you can't exactly report me for this because I tried to get up there to tell you guys to leave the area.
Just watch after 10:50 and tell me what is ID 297055 doing. Also at 11:05 i think you're close enough to give demands 😄😄😄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom