Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jess HoodRich
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2023
Time of violation
22:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/v6qEr2J5-xU

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
So at the end the person dead at the bottom of the hill was Chainz he was unarmed and he was next to the green zone so only he knows how he died and he really was the only one who died so someone had to have killed him from down there so I dont know what happened to him.
maybe one of u shot him ? When u were shooting at hoodrich . or maybe u can tell the guy who posted edited clip from when shooting started to post what happen 2 mins before can help us all out of how he died

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
I am happy to accept what happened and I am happy to put this to bed whatever it takes honestly but this doesn't just affect us it affects them too. I would love for this thread to go but I don't see that happening even with an acceptance of guilt.
Go to hoodrich family return what u took and i tell him to close forum as i dont want anyone to loose unofficial becuz of this , if u are ready i will make em close forum

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Closed on Request

Nexttime please use DMs if you want to talk to eachother.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom