Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jess HoodRich
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2023
Time of violation
22:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/v6qEr2J5-xU

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
This was my POV got VDM'd at 00:40 , wasnt shooting until I saw that they started shooting
and tell us who shot u from my side , lydia from my family was on pannels without guns ( check her pov ) in this pov u can see he didnt shot u , and rasheed was in car the whole time in bugati ( for proof watch my pov or lydia Pov ) Anil was near Sokon , there were 5 of us , two were behind as u can see in this video , i was in my car as u can see in my video , lydia was not shooting as u can see from her video , and rasheed was in his bugati as u can see in all of our video so my dear friend WHO SHOT U ???????????

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
and tell us who shot u from my side , lydia from my family was on pannels without guns ( check her pov ) in this pov u can see he didnt shot u , and rasheed was in car the whole time in bugati ( for proof watch my pov or lydia Pov ) Anil was near Sokon , there were 5 of us , two were behind as u can see in this video , i was in my car as u can see in my video , lydia was not shooting as u can see from her video , and rasheed was in his bugati as u can see in all of our video so my dear friend WHO SHOT U ???????????
now wait for admins to decide themselves You not only shot us without demands but you Camped in Green zone so we couldnt give u demands

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
Why are you personally attacking him and trying to humiliate him? He posted the POV he has and honestly you guys could of spoken to us we were near the GZ but we weren't in it I definitely wasn't in it but when I ran up to give you demands I got hit down the hill and when I got up the hill you lot were already shooting at us so I started defending my guys. Look I am done with this now and we will let the admins decide.
that whole area where u buy boat is green zone , why u think we didnt give u demands ? why do u think i was telling my people not to shoot anyone without giving demands ? and your friend is not innocent where is full POV ? why he cut Pov from where both parties were in shootout ? i am Just Pissed because some people follow rules and always got fucked over by some people who dont follow rules . and wait one more of my family member is posting his Pov so it will make clear that u were the one who were started shooting at us , you tried very well to make this whole story up about how u climb the hill to give us demands and stuff but still i dont see any Pov whereas you can see all of our POVs

Last edited:

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
that whole area where u buy boat is green zone , why u think we didnt give u demands ? why do u think i was telling my people not to shoot anyone without giving demands ? and your friend is not innocent where is full POV ? why he cut Pov from where both parties were in shootout ? i am Just Pissed because some people follow rules and always got fucked over by some people who dont follow rules . and wait one more of my family member is posting his Pov so it will make clear that u were the one who were started shooting at us , you tried very well to make this whole story up about how u climb the hill to give us demands and stuff but still i dont see any Pov whereas you can see all of our POVs
You can see me in your POV and hear me in my guys POV telling them to give demands. You were already shooting at us. Look I dont care anymore fight with yourself I am just going to wait and see what happens either way.

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
Hmmm , so you guys camped in GZ to do RP ? Thats not very smart , i saw the main video , i can tell dude followed rule , and when u Merks campers left green zone he came down to you but guy in green started shooting at him , not very smart again , i aslo watch rest of the POVs i dont see any of the people protecting pannels shooting at u first as they are 5 of em and 3 of em provided POV of not shooting you , one is in Bugaati the whole time so he cant shoot unless u can shoot from car , so we left with one more PoV from there side , whereas when i see POV from Merks i see video of merks shooting the video itself is edited and do not start 1 minute before incident again not very smart from Merks side , in conclusion i dnt see why you didnt gave demands , why u camped in GREEN ZONE to do Roleplay ( this is really bad by the way ) and why on the hell you didn’t record

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
attached is my PoV of the situation, demands were given, everything is clear from my perspective as you can see in the video.
You just lost to the organised take over of the solar panels, accept it and live with it it is as most RP as it can get.

Also Admins in this video at 2 mins 47 seconds one of the Smart Merks member said GREENZONE , why u mixing

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
As u can see neither am i shooting them first
So Admins now everything is clear 4 out of 5 people provided proofs from Hoodrich of not shooting whereas guy in bugaati from hoodrich was in his car , so i wanna ask Smart Merks Members who shot you ???? Please tellllll everybody needs to know why u lying

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
POWER GAMING , CR , SHOOTING WITHOUT DEMANDS , UB DRIVING , ESCAPING RP BY CAMPING IN GREEN ZONE , sheeeesh

• Wow
Reactions: lyd

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
I love how you play on the fact we are unofficial like you think we should just get a warning. Let me put it this way we have been unofficial before your family even existed and we haven't had a rule break warning once so we are good with the rules. This whole situation might be questionable but trust me we do always do shit by the book and obviously you have an overall agenda here.
Dear Admins again Smart Merks member is lying , guys what about first two warning u get before when u got unofficial first time, sheesh if i were u i would contact hoodrich leader asap and apologise to him and ask to close forum , trying to deceive admins also against rule Smart Merks

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
POWER GAMING , CR , SHOOTING WITHOUT DEMANDS , UB DRIVING , ESCAPING RP BY CAMPING IN GREEN ZONE , sheeeesh
Regardless of what you say think or do I have only been told the Hoodrich family shot first and they returned fire, I even asked in my guys upload. "did they shoot first" he responded with "Yes" so when the video was uploaded it looked to me that the first shot was from their side I cannot confirm it is but it does look like it so you're making it look worse than it is. I am not an active rule breaker. Please do not refer to me sarcastically as "Smart Merks member" it is condescending and not appreciated at all. I have openly admitted it is a questionable situation.

Let me put it this way. If I was ever defending a solar panel plantation I would not be sat in a car I also wouldn't drive it down to potential perpetrators. 1 member was driver the P1 around the fam house fair enough you were too driving around. Demands from my point of view could not be given as VDM was used to stop us getting to the panels you can hear in my guys upload as I was hit I was telling the guys to give demands but I can only assume the shooting had already started. I was not in a green zone I also believe that the other guys weren't in there either but I wasn't with them to check so I don't know. I ran up the right side of the hill shown in your video and was hit back down. I get it you are upset about the panels but misunderstandings in these situations happen all the time. We might get a warning we might not but I know more about you guys now than I'd ever like after seeing this here. Nasty.

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
Regardless of what you say think or do I have only been told the Hoodrich family shot first and they returned fire, I even asked in my guys upload. "did they shoot first" he responded with "Yes" so when the video was uploaded it looked to me that the first shot was from their side I cannot confirm it is but it does look like it so you're making it look worse than it is. I am not an active rule breaker. Please do not refer to me sarcastically as "Smart Merks member" it is condescending and not appreciated at all. I have openly admitted it is a questionable situation.

Let me put it this way. If I was ever defending a solar panel plantation I would not be sat in a car I also wouldn't drive it down to potential perpetrators. 1 member was driver the P1 around the fam house fair enough you were too driving around. Demands from my point of view could not be given as VDM was used to stop us getting to the panels you can hear in my guys upload as I was hit I was telling the guys to give demands but I can only assume the shooting had already started. I was not in a green zone I also believe that the other guys weren't in there either but I wasn't with them to check so I don't know. I ran up the right side of the hill shown in your video and was hit back down.
So you saying the guy sitting in car should come to you guys sitting in Greenzone to give u demands , thats not very smart is it, also all of their family members have provided POVs still u saying they shot first , how can that be possible , it doesn’t matter sir even if u tried to do everything right what you fam members did was break rules after rules , and i am sorry if u feel bad about me saying smart merks member , those people protecting pannels late at night , trying not to break any rules must be feeling sad too right ? U just assume that what u did was absolutely right. Whereas ur people did UB driving as shown in main video , your people planned all this while sitting in Greenzone , so that those who protecting pannels cant give u demands , your people did CR , Power gaming , and Mixing Your people waiting all that time in greenzone for pannels , you know sir how bad it is to escape Rp situation by hiding in Greenzone , you should have left greenzone and waited to start Rp sir you literally waited in Greenzone for those Pannels to be done and just before 2 mins u came out of GreenZone and your people start shooting , you can see videos yourself and decide , even if u have good intentions people you were riding were not smart and needs proper training next time

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
I love how you play on the fact we are unofficial like you think we should just get a warning. Let me put it this way we have been unofficial before your family even existed and we haven't had a rule break warning once so we are good with the rules. This whole situation might be questionable but trust me we do always do shit by the book and obviously you have an overall agenda here.
You said you have been unofficial before HoodRich even existed, you said it so proudly , but in this thread we can see Ppl from HoodRich are the one’s following rules , making sure none of em break rules and even providing POVs to back up their claim whilst you sir provide 1 edited clip thats it , you yourself weren’t recording were you , so for me hoodrich seems more experienced even if you been in this game ages

Chainz Sterling

Player
Player
Um noone started anything from GZ as the adims well know the only GZ is at the boat seller location up to the side porch of the bottom house i was at least 20 meters north of the house wo any weapons out and one of the SMART Hoodrich came up behind me FROM GZ and shot me in the back of the head wo a single word so yea all i have to say even in the video it does NOT say GZ at all when he shot me and i was patched at the end.

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
So you saying the guy sitting in car should come to you guys sitting in Greenzone to give u demands , thats not very smart is it, also all of their family members have provided POVs still u saying they shot first , how can that be possible , it doesn’t matter sir even if u tried to do everything right what you fam members did was break rules after rules , and i am sorry if u feel bad about me saying smart merks member , those people protecting pannels late at night , trying not to break any rules must be feeling sad too right ? U just assume that what u did was absolutely right. Whereas ur people did UB driving as shown in main video , your people planned all this while sitting in Greenzone , so that those who protecting pannels cant give u demands , your people did CR , Power gaming , and Mixing Your people waiting all that time in greenzone for pannels , you know sir how bad it is to escape Rp situation by hiding in Greenzone , you should have left greenzone and waited to start Rp sir you literally waited in Greenzone for those Pannels to be done and just before 2 mins u came out of GreenZone and your people start shooting , you can see videos yourself and decide , even if u have good intentions people you were riding were not smart and needs proper training next time
I'm interested are you a member of the Hoodrich family and the reason I ask is because all of this started with a member of our family being kicked for HC disrespect after that the Hoodrich family have made it their personal agenda to start fucking with us based off that 1 member alone being in Hoodrich trying to 1up us so they started it we are just responding. I am not suggesting they drive down to give us demands nor am I suggesting no rules were broken they probably were but rules were broken on both sides. The thing that upsets me the most though is why are you attacking the fact we are unofficial? That is something families work hard to get why do people think its acceptable to try and get it revoked. Upload the clip report on GOV if you so desire and then let us try and respond and leave it at that when you try and get unofficial taken from a family that's a brutal horrible way to go and gets said family riled up and angry. Yes if this was a total fail we will get a warning and it will be deserved but dont talk as if you want it taken all together that's just straight up nasty behaviour. :(

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
I'm interested are you a member of the Hoodrich family and the reason I ask is because all of this started with a member of our family being kicked for HC disrespect after that the Hoodrich family have made it their personal agenda to start fucking with us based off that 1 member alone being in Hoodrich trying to 1up us so they started it we are just responding. I am not suggesting they drive down to give us demands nor am I suggesting no rules were broken they probably were but rules were broken on both sides. The thing that upsets me the most though is why are you attacking the fact we are unofficial? That is something families work hard to get why do people think its acceptable to try and get it revoked. Upload the clip report on GOV if you so desire and then let us try and respond and leave it at that when you try and get unofficial taken from a family that's a brutal horrible way to go and gets said family riled up and angry. Yes if this was a total fail we will get a warning and it will be deserved but dont talk as if you want it taken all together that's just straight up nasty behaviour. :(
See m not anyone m just a random guy who have a lot of time sir , m not in hoodrich but yes i do support them , now that u are aware of the consequences why do it in first place , i wish no one loose their unofficial i can ask em to close forum as well , but then i see again comment from ur family members spreading lies , how is it possible that someone shot him from greenzone from behind him when its not even possible to shoot anyone inside greenzone , see this is what i meant , u accepted your mistake and your members still trynna make stories , just accept what u did and end this simple

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
You said you have been unofficial before HoodRich even existed, you said it so proudly , but in this thread we can see Ppl from HoodRich are the one’s following rules , making sure none of em break rules and even providing POVs to back up their claim whilst you sir provide 1 edited clip thats it , you yourself weren’t recording were you , so for me hoodrich seems more experienced even if you been in this game ages
That's besides the point yes my POV wasn't working unfortunately that might be my downfall. My point wasn't to be proud my point was that my family has been unofficial for a long time without a warning in regards to rule breaking THAT was my point. I will accept the first warning if the admins decide that is appropriate but like I said before it upsets me when people directly attack the fact we are unofficial and try and get it revoked. Like let me ask you and I want you to answer honestly why even mention the fact we are unofficial in this thread why does that matter?

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
Um noone started anything from GZ as the adims well know the only GZ is at the boat seller location up to the side porch of the bottom house i was at least 20 meters north of the house wo any weapons out and one of the SMART Hoodrich came up behind me FROM GZ and shot me in the back of the head wo a single word so yea all i have to say even in the video it does NOT say GZ at all when he shot me and i was patched at the end.
Ummmm so the the main video is lie ? So the guys coming from mountain behind boat seller to greenzone is lie ? If somebody shot you in greenzone why is that person not visible on their map as family member ( display family members ) , do you think all of the videos they provided are lies and are being edited by super intelligent AI software?

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
That's besides the point yes my POV wasn't working unfortunately that might be my downfall. My point wasn't to be proud my point was that my family has been unofficial for a long time without a warning in regards to rule breaking THAT was my point. I will accept the first warning if the admins decide that is appropriate but like I said before it upsets me when people directly attack the fact we are unofficial and try and get it revoked. Like let me ask you and I want you to answer honestly why even mention the fact we are unofficial in this thread why does that matter?
Being Unofficial is a gift not everyone receive , watch hoodrich family member videos , you will see how they acted in that situation, they a new family still their deputy was telling them to record everything, to not shoot anyone without demands , you see what i mean kaisa , you see now a days grand rp dont feel like rp it feels like straight up PVP battle ground and too see such people following rules makes me happy , and on the other hand you have been granted a gift of unofficial , there are more then 300 families do u how many are unofficials ? Dont take it for granted , its a way to improve RP in this server , do roleplay brother make this server exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom