Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lenin_Frost
Administrators nickname
Kareem_Zuma
Date
Aug 12, 2023
Time
20:28
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/684580460830916639/1140005155899723786/image.png?width=901&height=676

Lenin Frost

Adana
Player
This is my complaint for Magnes Haste. i will share all proofs.

Firstly i opened forum this guy possible hitbox and i try to see his pov on discord and kebap family coming our vc and id 24304 said i havent pov. So we think he is suspect and we decided to pc check this guy. We did pc check and found hitbox folder after that u can see on screenshot ( please talk with Sylas Woltz ) he can translate to you. After that one Kebap family member reporting to kareem ( u can see on screenshot ) and they said to me please close forum we reporting this guy ( screenshot ) and u can see Vayne Lee said to me (screenshot ). Please translate screenshots with turkish admin. And this guy not in Frosty so i didnt care about that but Kebap family members reporting this guy.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
An explanation regarding the ban has been provided in the voice channel. You reported a cheater, possessing knowledge of their wrongdoing, and subsequently chose to close the forum thread. This lead to the assumption that you tried to conceal the identity of the cheater, essentially resulting in the ban. Next time in such scenarios don't delete the POV and don't try to close the forum report and instead report to me directly in DMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom