Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vayne_Lee
Administrators nickname
Kareem_Zuma
Date
Aug 12, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/O5eWnw5

Vayne Lee

Yessir
Player
Hello dear, Administrators
I wanted to inform you about this forum because me and whole staff who found the cheater on discord got an unfair ban from helping cheater.

Me, Lenin, Kazim, Dodo and Watan we checked the pc to the cheater from discord , when we found out that he was using hitbox, I wrote directly to Sylas (Screenshot), and Sylas said I can't do anything, go open a forum, Then i said to Sylas if i wrote to Kareem can he handle it? Sylas said try if you want (Screenshot) , and then another our friend Kyl1e contacted Kareem via on discord and explain to all information about we learned from cheater (Screenshot). And today me and whole staff who found the cheater got banned from helping cheater..

We never tolerated cheaters and we informed the situation to you guys as we first found out.
Kind Regards.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
An explanation regarding the ban has been provided in the voice channel.

related to this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom