Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kiana kalsana edwardculle
Suspect ID
39728, 39734
Date of violation
Aug 13, 2023
Time of violation
Arox 17:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tC-paVIfOkQ?feature=shared

Edward Cullen

Ex-Governor
Server Administrator
As you can see on the right hand side buttom, its recording with Nvdia Geforce experience. and I am giving training.
on this video check 2:47 time stamp, you will hear me telling that its nvdia geforce

Again I am training cause I am HR of FIB

Last edited:

Singham sharmaa

Player
Player
How do you know that is my friend and what proof do you have of them being my friend, when you do streaming chat can say anything, Thats how it usually work.

Btw he is saying that he is getting tired watching me give training to the agents, and he said that go take a break, which I never took. Also He was never in the city
How do you know that is my friend and what proof do you have of them being my friend, when you do streaming chat can say anything, Thats how it usually work.

Btw he is saying that he is getting tired watching me give training to the agents, and he said that go take a break, which I never took. Also He was never in the city
So i firgot to rply thiss tooo mr edward the org hopper see this ans you can also get to know about that she or he is your frnd..🙂 and like dont play you were playing as you provide bodycam where you said am talking ooc which is not there you are doing pg. coz you don’t even show anything to me. Even then you know my nameee howww.????

Kiana Kaslana

Gormint is Sold
Player
So i firgot to rply thiss tooo mr edward the org hopper see this ans you can also get to know about that she or he is your frnd..🙂 and like dont play you were playing as you provide bodycam where you said am talking ooc which is not there you are doing pg. coz you don’t even show anything to me. Even then you know my nameee howww.????
I'm so tired of this stupidity, even admins looked passed this post because you don't even know how to fill a form properly and just spammed like a little kid.

I was not going to reply to this form because I know I didn't make any mistakes but since it's already this long and my name has been taken multiple times and admins don't care either so I think I will clear my name.

First of all, Edward never hopped an org, he came to FIB after LSPD disbanded on Mellisa's term and LSPD was his first state org.

Secondly, about the stream and my comments for meta-gaming, you can clearly see that this guy can't even read properly. I was watching his stream whose title was "Undercover" while all he did on stream was train new agents. So what I said was, "btw go 10-9" "I'm getting tired watching you" and "Just give him a rank and move on", even before I had comments like "Just stop training and go undercover".

P.S. Gods can check that at the time Edward was on stream, I was not in the city.

Lastly, stop insulting people in dm's and asking your friends to come to dm's and abuse us with racist words just because you got fired for incompetence and stealing and not being able to follow simple orders of "Following the interview procedure" which even our Director follows and asked you multiple times to follow them as well even though you're supposed to be the CoS of HR. You even insulted and threatened our Federal Attorney and Curator of IA just because he didn't agree with your opinion. Stop wasting your time and get a life. No matter what you say, I won't reply or even check this post cause I have lots of better things to do. If you wanna take my name, get some proper evidence. Sadly you don't even know how to do that, all you did when you were in FIB was to hire people and ask others to train them while Edward and I were constantly helping every other department anytime they needed help while also maintaining our own department. You didn't get fired cause of us, you got fired because of your incompetence. But somewhere in your tiny brain, you made yourself believe that we are the reason you got fired, because believing that would make you think you didn't do anything wrong. At this point, you're not lying to others, you're lying to yourself.

Thank you everyone and enjoy the great life that awaits you.

Singham sharmaa

Player
Player
So also, this is my last reply to you Mr. org hopper. First of all, as I said you that i didn't steal any single weapon i just did not return it back after using and day i did not used to take new one and i just took ammo that limited like stun 30 ar 200 and all which i don't want to tell you coz i thin you don't have enough sense. Moreover, I did not tell any of friend to cuss abuse and all they abuse you because i think you deserve i can give permission to admin to check my pc if needed. Next thing, these were your words that i don't care who is cos and all. Because you did not used to listen your Cos. Edward is only in org because he always does so called praise of every single person but in his he always backbites always you do always have a problem with every single person in org. You always make conflicts. That for you is professionalism lol you are the kid. However, you said that admins are not looking at this bruhh they are looking don't. And also one more thing you said that vex and all, i don't care about any single person this is my life i just told him be alert with people like you. But i got to know that he is also that variety xd+. You always break rules, and you also have good punishment record sir.
Thanks,

Lock for admin.

Edward Cullen

Ex-Governor
Server Administrator
As its an OOC place, you can see there is your ID on this forum and we can match it with the ID you have on the Recording.
Also we all know who the kid is, talking nonsense without having a clear knowledge and trying helplessly to attack us with nonsense.
But on the stream you can not check/see their ID, how do you know who they are and if they are indeed the person you are talking about.
About you stealing, yes you did steal, as you kept taking everything from 8.08.2023 to 12.08.2023, until we caught you. And our curators are looking onto it.
Try to get your facts right. I never changed any org, I was in LSPD and when it disbanded I joined FIB, and I have been in FIB from 33 days, so please dont be stupid like this. I know you dont like that you lost your position to me in FIB cause you are incompetent and can not sustain your position. But thats not the reason to waste the esteemed admins time, they have better things to do.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom