Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mitwali Titans
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 17, 2023
Time of violation
20:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0R0tmXdKg4

Hollow Frost

Player
Player
They came after we raided them, and we have been raided already. They couldnt open a raid, so they got mad and RDM'd us.

All in the POV, kindly review and let provide the right punishment as you see fit.
These are royal elite kids bro
They will cry more xD

Karthik Royall

Player
Player
They came after we raided them, and we have been raided already. They couldnt open a raid, so they got mad and RDM'd us.

All in the POV, kindly review and let provide the right punishment as you see fit.
in your own pov you can see. you give demands to us you have 5 seconds to leave the area

Nick Solomons

Player
Player

I Don't see RDM here They demand us to leave so we take fight here its clear :)

Olympian Miracle

Player
Player
in your own pov you can see. you give demands to us you have 5 seconds to leave the area
You didnt even let me count, you shot before. Dont play the victim, also you kept cursing. Let the admin decide, i wont engage further with you in any conversation. Bye.

Karthik Royall

Player
Player
They will cry more xD
you have family ? if we are kids then you are uncle ?.then ok no worry we will call you uncle from next time
They will cry more xD
you have family ? if we are kids then you are uncle ?.then ok no worry we will call you uncle from next time

Nick Solomons

Player
Player
You didnt even let me count, you shot before. Dont play the victim, also you kept cursing. Let the admin decide, i wont engage further with you in any conversation. Bye.
who said we have to wait until you count 5 seconds, u said we have to leave the area in 5 seconds and you have weapon in your hand's that is enough to take fight XD

Last edited:

Shoto Ace

hmmm
Player
1055 didn't give a chance to the guy to say he's demands but guys chill no one have to be toxic we are brother :)

Jay Verlice

Player
Player
Approved

ID 1055 will receive a punishment for Fear RP.
ID 2066 will receive a punishment for Fear RP.
ID 1762 will receive a punishment for Fear RP, PG.
ID 43970 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom