Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM | 1055 | 1762 | 2066 | 3330 | 45182 | 10422

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aghyad Bermuda
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 17, 2023
Time of violation
20:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/X-4r0mVaxEQ

Zoro DHellking

Founder of Hell Kings community
Server Administrator
Dear adminstrator
as you can see in the POV Provided that he killed him infront of his fam house inside the city with no reason even if he gives demands it counts as RDM cause he have no reason for the Demands its not his family teritory there is also no solar that he wanna steal or any reall reason it is just RDM no matter if there was demands or not.
thanks for your consideration and have a wounderful night.

Karthik Royall

Player
Player
Dear adminstrator
as you can see in the POV Provided that he killed him infront of his fam house inside the city with no reason even if he gives demands it counts as RDM cause he have no reason for the Demands its not his family teritory there is also no solar that he wanna steal or any reall reason it is just RDM no matter if there was demands or not.
thanks for your consideration and have a wounderful night.
bro you are npc i know .one of your family member give me demands to leave the area you have 5 seconds then we start shooting .so we can give demands to leave the area

Zoro DHellking

Founder of Hell Kings community
Server Administrator
stop the off topics and leave admin to decide
PS: we are not from Titans just so that admins know even if they gave you demands and you kill them wich is not our topic to talk about you have no right to kill Everyone in the area get to know the rules then comment and as the previos guy said stop crying in the comment section.
i will be better than you and will wish you a good night.
bro you are npc i know .one of your family member give me demands to leave the area you have 5 seconds then we start shooting .so we can give demands to leave the area

Nick Solomons

Player
Player
I was standing in front of my family house and they killed me for no reason and They punched me when I was dead
proof 1 :
proof 2 :

Suspect ID:1055 | 1762 | 2066 | 3330 | 45182 | 10422

Greetings to you administrators
Dear Admins

their was a RP situation was going there and she came middle of that fight to heal his friend so we gave demand and killed her its Clear RP :)

Thank you!

aghyad

Designer
Player
أعزائي المسؤولين

كان موقف RP ذاهبًا إلى هناك وقد جاءت في منتصف تلك المعركة لشفاء صديقها لذلك قدمنا طلبًا وقتلناها من Clear RP:)

شكرًا لك!
I didn't heal anyone
I stood in front of my family's house and did not go any further to the house opposite, then you started shooting at me, knowing that I tried to tell you that I was not with them, and because you had started shooting at me

Karthik Royall

Player
Player
I didn't heal anyone
I stood in front of my family's house and did not go any further to the house opposite, then you started shooting at me, knowing that I tried to tell you that I was not with them, and because you had started shooting at me
pov shows every thing .

Ella Rose

Ella Rose
Player
Rejected

Can see from the suspects POV that demands were given, may have been a MIC issue for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom