Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Simon Bradno
Administrators nickname
William Miller
Date
Jan 31, 2022
Time
22:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/YcNKG1W

Donatello

Player
Player
I got warning because I shot before event. But the reason I shot was because another family shoot me and downed me twice, I tried defending myself when they started shooting first. Dont really understand why I am the one getting banned when I got killed and never shoot first.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
I got warning because I shot before event. But the reason I shot was because another family shoot me and downed me twice, I tried defending myself when they started shooting first. Dont really understand why I am the one getting banned when I got killed and never shoot first.
You and your family rammed another family with your heli and killed a lot of people by doing so and then started looting them and after were shooting at them, that's why you were punished

Donatello

Player
Player
You and your family rammed another family with your heli and killed a lot of people by doing so and then started looting them and after were shooting at them, that's why you were punished
I didnt ram anyone, they started shooting all of us we didnt start shooting. How do I get punished dosnt make sense. Their family should be punished then.

Donatello

Player
Player
I feel my punishment should be removed as I as an individual didnt start anything, cuz my family did something dosnt mean I should get punished

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
I didnt ram anyone, they started shooting all of us we didnt start shooting. How do I get punished dosnt make sense. Their family should be punished then.
their family members were punished too, your family started the whole issue and you still also broke the rules by shooting before event starts so just cause others broke the rules doesn't mean you can too.

Donatello

Player
Player
Check logs they literally downed me twice. Got revived then killed again and finished to hospital

Donatello

Player
Player
Cuh I apologize but given the circumstances I feel like I had no choice cuz rply my top priority is to stay alive and I had to try. I promise if yoi remove this I will not do it again.

Alex Odd

Check logs they literally downed me twice. Got revived then killed again and finished to hospital
IF someone violates rules this does not mean that u can violate them back and ram them with cars and heli
You should call for admins or complain on forum with POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom