Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Erkan Ug
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 18, 2023
Time of violation
17:01
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKptVsgnR3U

zeeroo

babalar kural tanimaz
Player
alhamdulillah im not insult any religion like u guys im talking about your mom on ur video not allah. u post other game video to grand rp forum. u guys follow me from everywhere fanboys.
So before u guys provoking me think 10time what u did before
You are disrespectful, you insult all religions and all mothers. you are really disgusting. The purpose of this video is not a game. your disrespect

chavo mu

oha
Player
he just say you "ananı" :D he's talking about his wife
You cannot report an incident on another server here.

Also, if you are looking for someone who insults Islam, look at your own family. Your family head, Lenin, plays cursed every day with Necozin, who insults Islam and Turkish national martyrs. but he told everyone that he kicked him out of the family...

zeeroo

babalar kural tanimaz
Player
he just say you "ananı" :D he's talking about his wife
You cannot report an incident on another server here.

Also, if you are looking for someone who insults Islam, look at your own family. Your family head, Lenin, plays cursed every day with Necozin, who insults Islam and Turkish national martyrs. but he told everyone that he kicked him out of the family...

Last edited:

Ferass Braxton

Player
Player
1- There is no Proof that show his Insulting ur religions&familly in this Project etc...
2- U Promoting Other Servers In Grand RP Forum and this is Forbidden.
3- Here is Proof show a guy got Blacklisted for Mentioning&Promoting Other Sever : Rejected - Blacklist | Magnes Haste
4- However if We start Talking About who disrespect religions&familly Here is a Proof show How u guys doing it :

Last edited:

Erkan Ug

Player
Player
I deleted it so you wouldn't be more disgraceful :D
lol.. You can say all you want at the end of the day none of it fk matters what really matters are uf actions so while you keep talking i will keep working fanboys ;)

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Player
Approved
After reviewing the evidence, I've decided to Accept this forum.

ID 26416 will receive a punishment for GR 3.1

Offtopic
& Toxicity comments will be forum punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom