Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Metagaming and not wearing 51% gang colors | 99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Danzell_Gyp
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 11, 2021
Time of violation
21:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vOM4BaEVmo8

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
When this guy sees my id he call my name straight away every time he sees me he did it twice. This guy broke a lot of rules in 5mins.
Proof:

And he didnt wear 51% gang colors.
Proof:

unknown.png

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
Well bud clearly you dont know how 1.9 works, In the footage I was clearly not doing anything illegal meaning that I am not required to wear my gang color :). honestly you dont even need gang color on besides when your in the Gang HQ or when you are on scene when robbing someone. and in the footage you are clearly not wearing a mask meaning there is no RP reasoning of me not knowing who you are. And legit every time we see each other we always chat friendly shit back and forth and even tho I have multiple videos of you MG'ing my name out even tho im wearing a mask Ive known you for a long time and you were nice to me so i didnt feel like reporting you for it. And to add to that I have footage of you not so long after the end of the clip being mercy Killed :)))))))))))).

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
And in the clip you can see both of the people mentioning OOC IC which is a mute.

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
Well bud clearly you dont know how 1.9 works, In the footage I was clearly not doing anything illegal meaning that I am not required to wear my gang color :). honestly you dont even need gang color on besides when your in the Gang HQ or when you are on scene when robbing someone. and in the footage you are clearly not wearing a mask meaning there is no RP reasoning of me not knowing who you are. And legit every time we see each other we always chat friendly shit back and forth and even tho I have multiple videos of you MG'ing my name out even tho im wearing a mask Ive known you for a long time and you were nice to me so i didnt feel like reporting you for it. And to add to that I have footage of you not so long after the end of the clip being mercy Killed :)))))))
First of all i have a face paint so in rp situation idk how you still can recognize me , and you was chasing us with a gang car so that to me sounds you are trying to do something illegal and for the mercykill you said at the end i think one of your retards shot or other gangs if you have proof show it too me.

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
First of all i have a face paint so in rp situation idk how you still can recognize me , and you was chasing us with a gang car so that to me sounds you are trying to do something illegal and for the mercykill you said at the end i think one of your retards shot or other gangs if you have proof show it too me.
I wasnt chasing you in non gang clothes your legit lying, you can see me getting ''in'' car meaning that I wasnt chasing you cause it was legit YOU guys that came to me LOL

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
I wasnt chasing you in non gang clothes your legit lying, you can see me getting ''in'' car meaning that I wasnt chasing you cause it was legit YOU guys that came to me LOL
you was when you said "Danzell Gypavelli" , let the admins take actions and stop mixing pls

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
When I said im robbing Danzell Gypavelli I had gang clothing on?
yes cause after we told you your not wearing 51% you instantly changed your clothes , stop acting like you didnt do nothing wrong , LET THE ADMINS SEE AND DECIDE stop running from this situation.

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
The clips arent in 1 single video, If it was full you could see me changing my clothes to the white ones still in the car.

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
Its not needed you can clearly see that my shirt is White and Puple?
do you know that you need 2/3 a shirt is not 51% bro stop cause your mixing as fuck and you didnt saw my face you was driving behind me i dont understand you bro

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
do you know that you need 2/3 a shirt is not 51% bro stop cause your mixing as fuck and you didnt saw my face you was driving behind me i dont understand you bro
I also have purple shoes on which I can show you if you don’t believe me :) and I don’t “NEEED” to directly see your face I can just rp as if I could see it cause you were legit missing a entire door :)

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
so your admit that you changed your clothes to white ?
Yes I do because you can clearly see that at one point I had white clothes on. At the time of my white clothes on I didn’t do anything illegal I actually did the opposite and drove away from you guys which you can also see in the video

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
I also have purple shoes on which I can show you if you don’t believe me :) and I don’t “NEEED” to directly see your face I can just rp as if I could see it cause you were legit missing a entire door :)
from behind me you only can see my hair and i uploaded a screenshot that you can see yourself not even wearing 1% purple your so funny man

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
from behind me you only can see my hair and i uploaded a screenshot that you can see yourself not even wearing 1% purple your so funny man
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?! YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE ME IN THE CAR CHASING YOU WHEN I HAD A PURPLE SHIRT, PRUOLE SHORTS AND PURPLE SHOES. WHEN I HAD MY WHITE CLOTHES ON I WAS LEGIT DRIVING A-W-A-Y FROM YOU TO AVOID SOMETHING ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom