Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Emir Zortoglu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 20, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kOITeIDYb_0https://youtu.be/KXZGgZObknwhttps://youtu.be/5ijWHNJcUaM

John Griffin

Not leader
Player
Event rule 1.2 28418 HERE I was scouting before entering the field of turf until he killed me.
Entering the zone with a car i cant get them id's HERE in Turf 11.30
Entering the zone with vest Bug abuse HERE in same Turf 11.29
How u think I entered zone with armor use brain it's visual bug also no rules against using car to enter zone please do HW :)

Last edited:

Ferass Braxton

Player
Player
Event rule 1.2 28418 HERE I was scouting before entering the field of turf until he killed me.
Hello,

Before mention family name must be 4 or more people involved , Entering Zone with car its not forbidden However the vest
it was in visual bug as we cannot controle that at all.

The only 1 rule break i can see it Event rule 1.2 as u was scouting and doing MG to inform ur freinds where or when we gonna enter

Have a Good Day !

EmirBright

๐–‡๐–—๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
Player
Hello,

Before mention family name must be 4 or more people involved , Entering Zone with car its not forbidden However the vest

The only 1 rule break i can see it Event rule 1.2 as u was scouting and doing MG to inform ur freinds where or when we gonna enter

Have a Good Day !
it is OOC event Scouting doesn't count as MG and I was going to enter the field there someone else took my place because you killed me

Myron Santana

Player
Player
Hello,

Have a Good Day !

Aiden Pluxury

Curator of the ghetto
Player
I wonder when you guys learn the rules before complaining
+I really support that guy who killed you before the event because at least he's doing something good by killing snitches ( Meta Gaming )

Last edited:

John Griffin

Not leader
Player
it is OOC event Scouting doesn't count as MG and I was going to enter the field there someone else took my place because you killed me
U are not part of that ooc event u are outside as ic character and passing ic info to ooc is metagaming my brother as I told please do your HW before complaining and it's mass metagaming probably bright fam warn ๐Ÿซก

isaac eren

Player
Player
Rejected
(He Is An Fanboy)
:devilish: Everyone Tries To be Like Ninjas Who Dont Know How To Hold Guns But Fanboys,Ninjas Who?? Dont Follow Them Otherwise You Will Lose Raid Everytime Will Be Killed Like A Dog evertime
Imagine u guys talking to much random ppls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom