Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Toxicity , Metagaming, Mixing | 107243 , 253439 , 116141

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gio Bloodline
Suspect ID
107243 253439 116141
Date of violation
Aug 24, 2023
Time of violation
2:08
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7VCHnH1U5c

Gio Bloodline

Founder Of Bloodline
Player
  • At first i came outside because my family member was telling me he was being harassed .
  • I have a mask on and they all know my name and continue to call me an npc which is an oc insult.
  • At 47 sec - 253439 says Im wearing a battle pass mask which is mixing.
  • At 59 sec - 253439 116141 being toxic telling my new family member to go back to the hotel.
  • At 1:15 - their whole family including their leader 133326 continues to follow us onto our family home and harass our new members to join their family.
  • At 1:37 - 107243 is talking while dead mixing.
  • At 3:10 - 116141 is mixing again talking about fam warnings.
Overall this family has been nothing but toxic every day. Their punishment history can speak for itself. They now have bought the house directly next door to us to continue the harassment on us and our new members we are recruiting to try and have a good time on this server. This behavior is unacceptable especially for an Unofficial Family and at this point very annoying for us to deal with daily. Also to add on to this the Leader of La familia Charlie Russo (133326) is there contributing to all of this and watching his members break multiple rules and doesn't say anything. There are alot of families that can also agree with how toxic these members of la familia are.

These are some other examples.

Last edited:

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
what is crazy that there is 4 of us 1 of him and he still managed to give us demands wtf is that

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
only rule break here is only basically mixing also we were not harassing your fam member we were only telling him to join our family

Atlantic

Player
Player
  • At first i came outside because my family member was telling me he was being harassed .
  • I have a mask on and they all know my name and continue to call me an npc which is an oc insult.
  • At 59 sec - 253439 116141 being toxic telling my new family member to go back to the hotel.
  • At 1:15 - their whole family including their leader 133326 continues to follow us onto our family home and harass our new members to join their family.
Overall this family has been nothing but toxic every day. Their punishment history can speak for itself. They now have bought the house directly next door to us to continue the harassment on us and our new members we are recruiting to try and have a good time on this server. This behavior is unacceptable especially for an Unofficial Family and at this point very annoying for us to deal with daily. Also to add on to this the Leader of La familia Charlie Russo (133326) is there contributing to all of this and watching his members break multiple rules and doesn't say anything. There are alot of families that can also agree with how toxic these members of la familia are.

You say that Charlie Russo is here contributing to the rule breaks but you didnt list one single rule break from him also to add how do you know he didnt do anything your not seeing our fam chat or hearing whats said in the radio. You say that we follow you onto your property and harras you. Im cant find the harassment all i see is you giving us demands to leave. This is just an attempt to make it seem like this families actions are worse than they really are. Only rule breaks are mixing by id116141 and talking while dead id107243 no other rule break is here. Trying to make this seem worse than it is and trying to deceive the admins to punish this family when 2 small rules were broke. Trying to trick the admins into giving them a family warning just because you dont like them. And you said that we moved next to you to annoy you and are always there ruining rp. First we moved there because it was a good house and it was on auction and charlie was able to buy it cheap, it just so happened it was next to you guys. Admins can check logs if theyd like. And you say we are there ruining rp well why havent i seen any posts besides this one?? Because we havent done anything. To the reviewing admin please evaluate this carefully. This guy is trying to deceive the admins and is lying without proof for things he said. Trying to make everything seem worse than it was and trying to ruin this family out of hate reason’s when weve done nothing. Thanks

Last edited:

Charlie Russo

Leader of unofficial org

I wanted to address the messages you've been sending, and the negative impact they've had on our family and our experience on the server. It's disheartening to see such behavior, as we all come to this platform to enjoy and share positive experiences.

Your only goal is to destroy our Familie by telling lies and living in your own world.

Thank you,

Charlie Russo, who else!

Gio Bloodline

Founder Of Bloodline
Player
I wanted to address the messages you've been sending, and the negative impact they've had on our family and our experience on the server. It's disheartening to see such behavior, as we all come to this platform to enjoy and share positive experiences.

Your only goal is to destroy our Familie by telling lies and living in your own world.

Thank you,

Charlie Russo, who else!
You say that Charlie Russo is here contributing to the rule breaks but you didnt list one single rule break from him also to add how do you know he didnt do anything your not seeing our fam chat or hearing whats said in the radio. You say that we follow you onto your property and harras you. Im cant find the harassment all i see is you giving us demands to leave. This is just an attempt to make it seem like this families actions are worse than they really are. Only rule breaks are mixing by id116141 and talking while dead id107243 no other rule break is here. Trying to make this seem worse than it is and trying to deceive the admins to punish this family when 2 small rules were broke. Trying to trick the admins into giving them a family warning just because you dont like them. And you said that we moved next to you to annoy you and are always there ruining rp. First we moved there because it was a good house and it was on auction and charlie was able to buy it cheap, it just so happened it was next to you guys. Admins can check logs if theyd like. And you say we are there ruining rp well why havent i seen any posts besides this one?? Because we havent done anything. To the reviewing admin please evaluate this carefully. This guy is trying to deceive the admins and is lying without proof for things he said. Trying to make everything seem worse than it was and trying to ruin this family out of hate reason’s when weve done nothing. Thanks

As much as you would like to say this is only one of a few experiences I've had with this family , its far from that. My family has been non stop harassed by these members of la familia and this clip shows the least of it. They clearly Mass Rule Break right in front of the leader and instead of him controlling his members or leading the situation he just watches it happen. You stated its only 2 people break rules but as soon as I walk up all 3 of you guys (107243, 253439, 116141) meta game by calling my name while i have a mask on and all 3 of you call me npc. I've had numerous members of my family leave or just stop playing this server because of the behavior displayed in the proofs. On top of all that my family isn't the only one dealing with this toxicity on a daily basis as I've posted the examples at the end of the original post. I just want to be able to enjoy my time in the server without my family and I dealing with the burden of toxicity and provoking every day. Stop commenting and lets let the admins decide what's right.

bbea02fdae63e0182f4303a7745fb90a.png

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
As much as you would like to say this is only one of a few experiences I've had with this family , its far from that. My family has been non stop harassed by these members of la familia and this clip shows the least of it. They clearly Mass Rule Break right in front of the leader and instead of him controlling his members or leading the situation he just watches it happen. You stated its only 2 people break rules but as soon as I walk up all 3 of you guys (107243, 253439, 116141) meta game by calling my name while i have a mask on and all 3 of you call me npc. I've had numerous members of my family leave or just stop playing this server because of the behavior displayed in the proofs. On top of all that my family isn't the only one dealing with this toxicity on a daily basis as I've posted the examples at the end of the original post. I just want to be able to enjoy my time in the server without my family and I dealing with the burden of toxicity and provoking every day. Stop commenting and lets let the admins decide what's right.

lmfao we called u gio because the guy that just came out of the hotel called you gio so thats how we know your name

Atlantic

Player
Player
this is not offtopic when im exposing you man.

you state how you have a mask on but your member standing there says to us this is gio coming. You also showed some old clips and only 2. Your sitting here again talking about these mass rule breaks and toxicity that we non stop do but have no proof. This is pure corruption and admin deceiving. You then talk about the leader not doing anything again a lie trying to make the situation worse than it is. You dont know what is said in chat nor do you know whats said in radio. He could have said something but that doesnt mean everyone is going to listen. All he can do is say stop hes not playing for them. Again admin deceiving. You say many people leave it quit but never showed proof and just because they leave your family doesn’t mean it’s automatically our fault. Again admin deceiving. You say your not the only ones dealing with this but why arent there 5 or 6 posts on us then. Because we dont again admin deceiving and making the situation more worse than it was. I also must add in your very first reply you say how Charlie russo is their contributing but had no proof.now in this reply you say how he just stood there and did nothing which is a lie first of all and second of all you basically just admitted to lying. I agree with not commenting but when i see such serious rule break as this admin deceiving i must step in and show what really happened instead of your corrupt story to trick the admins. Thanks

Gio Bloodline

Founder Of Bloodline
Player
And the harassment continues by the same members of la familia. Here are 2 more examples not even a full day after this post & they still decide to show up at our doorstep of our family home again just to provoke and ruin rp like always . And just like the last clip from the day before their Leader Charlie Russo 133326 is running circles around our house with his members provoking and trying to bait us to break rules. this is a consistent daily occurrence.

AND THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT SITUATIONS IN THE SAME DAY

And here is a perfect example of how la familia behaves in the club chat daily.

Screenshot_860.png

Also they keep claiming my family member told them my name & if they dont have POV of my family member telling them my name. I also think admin deceiving should be added to the long list of rule breaks they have considering they are lying to admins to try to reduce punishments.

Last edited:

Atlantic

Player
Player
Krix isnt even in our family admins can check. Trying to deceive admins and make things worse than they are. I beg any admin to check what family krix is in because hes not in ours.

Last edited:

Atlantic

Player
Player
This is just so corrupt what is happening with you in this forum report. Non stop accusing us of actions you have proof of. Id 116141 was there for party and as he leaves you kill him so you will receive punishment for ghetto rule 1.12. Also you say how charlie russo was there harassing he was in the road seeing what was happening because he heard gunshots he wasnt even on your property and he was there so fast because we live next to eachother admins cans see in logs as well. To the curators please reveiw this with attention to detail. Gio bloodline (226185) is admin deceiving on different levels to try and get this family a fam warning when they have done nothing in that situation. Making everything seem worse than it is and telling the story how you want it to tell it not the correct story. This is so corrupt.

Gary_Bloodline

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
Krix isnt even in our family admins can check. Trying to deceive admins and make things worse than they are. I beg any admin to check what family krix is in because hes not in ours.
I am the leader of Bloodlines and this is getting out of hand now you are clearly the one deceiving admins in this case according to this picture posted by the suspect in the original forum (116141) on ingrand, Krix is in your family and this picture of a raid a few hours after the original post shows that. Maybe he joined for the raid and left but you say hes not in your family and this pic shows different. And to add on to the deceiving admins you stated that "116141 was there for a party" but we were not having a party at that time and this other picture from his own (116141) forum post (same time and date as the situation happening here) he states that he came because "he heard gunshots happening". If you have POV of us throwing a party please show that part because i was there the whole time and do not remember a party happening. In the other video posted on this forum he says "lets throw a party" meaning we haven't thrown one yet but you showed up as soon as he announced it so how did you know we wanted to have a party there was no ads posted at that time? To the admin reviewing this, our proofs show how toxic these players can be and the lengths they go to deceive what the situation actually is. Thank You to the reviewing admin.
All of this can be solved too if your family stops coming on our property, kinda funny all these clips you are on our property but we dont step foot on yours, just mind your business and there will be no more of this.
Screenshot_864.png
Screenshot_863.png
Screenshot_866.png

Last edited:

Gary_Bloodline

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
krix left our family after the raid
Like mentioned in my statement idk if he joined and left to help you in the raid but it was stated that "Krix isnt even in our family" but in our eyes we see it as he is in your family because of this picture about the raid, we do not know what happens behind the scenes of your family so we are not the ones deceiving admins by saying he is in your family when we clearly see him in there.
All of this can be stopped if your family just stops coming on our property to provoke, all clips shown you are on our property we are not on yours

Last edited:

Gary_Bloodline

Beginner
Leader of unofficial org
your not toxic? Keep in mind this is all your hc that are supposed to lead your family. Ooc insulting,doxing,taking the ro situation ooc this is just horrible.
So you are showing a video from over 2 months ago that was taken place not in game but in a private discord which is not even a official grp discord channel. Has nothing to do with the current situation of your family being toxic to ours in the city in which the original forum post shows. If you felt a different way why not post that situation when it happened? or even leave the call but you decided to stay. Also private dms are not controlled by admins, as said by multiple admins, you can simply just block the person if so. Please stop the targeting and misinformation against my family members. This will be the last reply I make and will allow the admins to make the correct decision in this case. Thank you.
Screenshot_871.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom