Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raymond Collins
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 26, 2023
Time of violation
00:22
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdkUrO7CN4o

RaymondDeburne

Player
Player
Although they made a lot of rule mistakes, I applied all the demands they gave. However, I still got a Warning for FearRP.

Rulebreak - 1 [VIDEO 1] (All Video)
The person who robbed me is ID 5057 but all the talk is by ID 1281

Rulebreak - 2 [VIDEO 1] (Video time 0:17)
The person with ID 5057 is searching me without telling me anything.

Rulebreak - 3 [VIDEO 1] (Video time 0:36)
ID 1281 tells me to drop assault riffle and ammonutions. Even though he wasn't searched me. Possible metagaming.

Rulebreak - 4 [VIDEO 1] (Video time 1:00)
The person with ID 5057 is searching me without telling me anything again.

Rulebreak - 5 [VIDEO 1] (Video time 1:14)
The person with ID 5057 is stealing my cash without telling me anything.

Rulebreak - 6 [VIDEO 2] (Video time 0:09)
The person with ID 28742 is telling me "RUN FOR LIFE" but when i start running they are killing me. (at least 3 people shooting)

All these were rulebreaks they made. Apart from these, I get a Warning because of FearRP, even though I did all their requests.
I was punished by admin Lucas Kovacs when they were the ones who made all the mistakes in this incident.

I don't want to see anyone's posts on this forum other than the admin. I want admins to do all the evaluation.
Any off-topic posts should be penalized.

VIDEO 1 Link

Video 2 Link

Sage Silverhand

๐•ท๐–”๐–š๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
Player
bro we have pov, id 5057 he speaks you do not hear we hear sound id 1281 the demant he made a request is because you didnt hear id 5057 id 1281 he tells him to drop the guns 5057 because you didnt hear it id 1281, knows what guns you have because id 5057 he gave you the search request and the guns drop demant

RaymondDeburne

Player
Player
bro we have pov, id 5057 he speaks you do not hear we hear sound id 1281 the demant he made a request is because you didnt hear id 5057 id 1281 he tells him to drop the guns 5057 because you didnt hear it id 1281, knows what guns you have because id 5057 he gave you the search request and the guns drop demant
If someone is talking with me, I should hear his demands. With the F8 and F10 keys, he could easily solve this. I told many times that I couldn't hear him. If he still does nothing and continues to rob me without speaking, it is a rulebreak of the rules and he is responsible.

The person with ID 28742 is telling me "RUN FOR LIFE" but when i start running you guys are killing me. Also this one is a clear rulebreak.

I also said that I want the review to be left to the admins.

Sage Silverhand

๐•ท๐–”๐–š๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
Player
There are many people who say they do not hear in the ghetto and troll and id 5057 demants they give are heard by us this is not for us problem

Ali Schmerz

Player
Player
Although they made a lot of rule mistakes, I applied all the demands they gave. However, I still got a Warning for FearRP.

Rulebreak - 1 [VIDEO 1] (All Video)
The person who robbed me is ID 5057 but all the talk is by ID 1281

Rulebreak - 2 [VIDEO 1] (Video time 0:17)
The person with ID 5057 is searching me without telling me anything.

Rulebreak - 3 [VIDEO 1] (Video time 0:36)
ID 1281 tells me to drop assault riffle and ammonutions. Even though he wasn't searched me. Possible metagaming.

Rulebreak - 4 [VIDEO 1] (Video time 1:00)
The person with ID 5057 is searching me without telling me anything again.

Rulebreak - 5 [VIDEO 1] (Video time 1:14)
The person with ID 5057 is stealing my cash without telling me anything.

Rulebreak - 6 [VIDEO 2] (Video time 0:09)
The person with ID 28742 is telling me "RUN FOR LIFE" but when i start running they are killing me. (at least 3 people shooting)

All these were rulebreaks they made. Apart from these, I get a Warning because of FearRP, even though I did all their requests.
I was punished by admin Lucas Kovacs when they were the ones who made all the mistakes in this incident.

I don't want to see anyone's posts on this forum other than the admin. I want admins to do all the evaluation.
Any off-topic posts should be penalized.

VIDEO 1 Link

Video 2 Link
if you can't hear me why do you do what i say

Ali Schmerz

Player
Player
If someone is talking with me, I should hear his demands. With the F8 and F10 keys, he could easily solve this. I told many times that I couldn't hear him. If he still does nothing and continues to rob me without speaking, it is a rulebreak of the rules and he is responsible.

The person with ID 28742 is telling me "RUN FOR LIFE" but when i start running you guys are killing me. Also this one is a clear rulebreak.

I also said that I want the review to be left to the admins.
you edited this video

taylan06

Player
Player

everything is clear in the video

topic-independent dc conversations
The people I talk to are not with me

Eray Black

โœจ
Senior Administrator
If there was any edit on the video, it would output a speech icon over ID 5057. The reason for listening to the commands is that the demands are given by ID 1281, as can be clearly seen in the video. If you don't solve the problem with the F8 and F10 keys against someone who says "I can't hear you", it's a rulebreak.

Apart from all these, metagaming was proven with the discarded POV.

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
Rejected

As clearly seen on the other videos, the demands were given. If you can not hear any commands or see anything, we always advise to press F8 and F10.

There are no player rule breaks here.

Now, if you do not agree with the decision the admin made on your rule break, fear RP, feel free to make an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom