Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
husu boss
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 27, 2023
Time of violation
14:06
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_elUrXlV48

sailesh28

Player
Player
  1. Hello, I am Sailesh, the HOD of HR in FIB. I know perfectly well that you're not allowed to cuff someone while holding a gun just like how you can't use medkt on someone while holding a gun or you can't refresh/save bodycam while holding a gun. I've started from an Agent in Training in FIB and after finishing my training I joined HR and I've trained so many people in FIB as a HR that I've rose to the rank of HOD slowly. I've always taught my trainees about it as well. At the store robbery I had a black magic, my AR is always in my 2 hotkey and as always I flexed the 2 muscle and Z muscle but then I realized the 2 muscle stopped working. i already knew I did a huge mistake so I moved away and tried flexing my 2 muscle multiple times and it was not working so I flexed my other muscles and had my gun switched and finally I was able to put my gun inside. I know I was at the wrong here and I will take the punishment for my mistakes, but I would let you know that it was a honest to God mistake. I've never did anything to get a complaint against me in my whole lifetime in this city and I will make sure to wait from now on instead of rushing to cuff someone again. Thank you and have a great day ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom