Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ajit Akatsuki
Suspect ID
38935, 39395,
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Wb_npJu_HXk

Ironic Uchiha

13 X Deputy, 6 X State, 7 X Gang
Player
Then i think u dont kno about the leader xd.
More subscribers then ur phone number
How many subscribers do you have? 4? 5? Trust me I know a whole lot about their family. I even know how they are so trash that their so called ‘good shooters’ get clapped just by 3 people when they are like 25 or 30 XD. You all are literally crying oo maar denge ye , xD better grow up and face the truth kid. The truth is we are the only family on this server with actual bonds if some of your member gets in any trouble trust me your leader and deputy wouldn’t give a dam

Adnan Hulk

Player
FOR ADMINS( I think rules are nothing for them because they have :LAZY: I mean *youtuber* so this is not fair and rules should be equal for everyone if they are youtubers or they are leader).

Last edited:

Nisar Momin

Player
Player
Ya ya i see first time that, washing car with soup when u can't even the door of home to get out and also wearing armors and ammunation in hand then washing uh? That also from roof? Go get some life, and the thing is that first know about me, then say anything I have a lot of more experience then u.
Ohh thats why You were throwing Soaps to Shoot us Instead of Gun shots. Now i get it. Are You Blind ? Can't You see Gunshots started by your so called slaves "members" without proper demands? First of all Take care of your leader. Cowards!

Nisar Momin

Player
Player
FOR ADMINS( I think rules are nothing for them because they have :LAZY: I mean *youtuber* so this is not fair and rules should be equal for everyone if they are youtubers or they are leader).
Nothing Partial By Admins. They are Equal for All. Why do you feel like that? I think You didn't get what is situation!, What is CR Rule by the way ?

Nisar Momin

Player
Player
It’s out gate we were doing a car wash with soap what’s it with you? Our garden is small so we do it in front of our door, learn how to RP before you act smart. Your guys don’t even know anything. I mean the leader and deputies don’t know anything themselves what can we do? XD
I had never seen people washing cars Exactly Touching doors. I think we can do on Roads too. if you need POV of it. I can Dude. By the Way what is RDM?

Ironic Uchiha

Player
I have the full POV of Door Block and your So called 5 second demands that ends like....."You have 5 seconds to leave...5...4....shooot.
You all had guns in your hands kid so we have full right to shoot, it would be better if you learnt rules rather than staying in a family who doesn’t care for you a bit XD

Ironic Uchiha

Player
Ohh thats why You were throwing Soaps to Shoot us Instead of Gun shots. Now i get it. Are You Blind ? Can't You see Gunshots started by your so called slaves "members" without proper demands? First of all Take care of your leader. Cowards!
Slaves? XD you do realise that you don’t have guts to face us right? You do realise we killed like 20 of you while we were just 7-8. You do realise that your members ask us to take them in our fam? And talking about rules come on vc with me I will tell you who I am and definitely help you all learn some rules

Nisar Momin

Player
Player
Slaves? XD you do realise that you don’t have guts to face us right? You do realise we killed like 20 of you while we were just 7-8. You do realise that your members ask us to take them in our fam? And talking about rules come on vc with me I will tell you who I am and definitely help you all learn some rules
don't repeat same thing Everytime, Like clapped by 3 to 20 25. Bitch They all were Newbie, If there was one of our HCs, you got Better consequences and sent back to your family by saying : Gandu Wapas Mat aana. You Guyz shouted all New Members who Didn't even know what is clapping 😂. Slaves✌️

Ajit Akatsuki

Champions Keep Playing Until They Get It Bright.
Player
You all had guns in your hands kid so we have full right to shoot, it would be better if you learnt rules rather than staying in a family who doesn’t care for you a bit XD
Do u know event rule 1.2 ?

unknown_player

Player
Player
All in POV,

First of all, i wanna request POV from there side .

1.) We went their for doing fam raid.
2.) IDK how they already know but they blocked the gate to prevent fam raid which is not allowed.
3.) they didnt gave us demand and started RDM.
4.) they were already at roof ( since they prevented us from raid if its started it will be event rule as they were already on roof )
5.) Heavy Meta gaming
6.) Killing us before starting event which comes under event rule 1.2 . they also broke other rules and using heavy snipers too in s

All in POV,

First of all, i wanna request POV from there side .

1.) We went their for doing fam raid.
2.) IDK how they already know but they blocked the gate to prevent fam raid which is not allowed.
3.) they didnt gave us demand and started RDM.
4.) they were already at roof ( since they prevented us from raid if its started it will be event rule as they were already on roof )
5.) Heavy Meta gaming
6.) Killing us before starting event which comes under event rule 1.2 . they also broke other rules and using heavy snipers too in situation.
You are also doing Heavy meta gaming

unknown_player

Player
Player
It’s out gate we were doing a car wash with soap what’s it with you? Our garden is small so we do it in front of our door, learn how to RP before you act smart. Your guys don’t even know anything. I mean the leader and deputies don’t know anything themselves what can we do? XD
Bro they dont know rules fuck it

Ironic Uchiha

Player
Do u know event rule 1.2 ?
ER 1.2 doesn’t apply here btw, fam raids is an OOC event and almost all fam events are OOC events , it applies to IC event such as SR, GSR, FZR. So be careful with how you frame your words otherwise you know this whole convo is making you look like a 12 year old struggling to learn rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom