Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aghyad Bermuda
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 1, 2023
Time of violation
21:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/2BiqXfNrkGI?si=mAWdoRX93uwjVc5Y

aghyad

Designer
Leader of unofficial org
good evening dear adminstrator
as you can see in the POVs Provided we were at our family house when they came and RDM everyone in the area from Hell Kings and Titans-
then they started to insault us in arabic

proof1:

proof2:

fethi bvb

Player
Player
good evening aghyad , before all of that , you must to check who are this guys ? which family they r in? or just give a family name without reosons , or if just one from legacy family you must to gathering all the family? check yr self bro and goo sleep its to late for the kids...
dear admin i request to check id id in the pov and see in wt family they are?
ty.

Rich Zainn

LSPD Curator
Server Administrator
Hello there! Posting a random video on Fourms and saying it is Legacy Family without even knowing who these people are, That is a big joke, my friend You can be serious, Dear admins please check what family are these players from.

aghyad

Designer
Leader of unofficial org
here you can see in this forum that the ID 2489 is from family Legacy
just because he is not wearing family clothes doesnt mean that he is not from the Family
and id 2489 is actualy you Fethi you can see him in the end of the POV
Approved - RDM + VDM | Multiple IDs

fethi bvb

Player
Player
here you can see in this forum that the ID 2489 is from family Legacy
just because he is not wearing family clothes doesnt mean that he is not from the Family
Approved - RDM + VDM | Multiple IDs
i think you must to read my massage again .. go up and see (or if just one from legacy family you must to gathering all the family?)
bruh you dont see , maybe you're sleepy... sweet dreams to you.

Prod.69

Retired Curator of Raccoons.
Player
good evening aghyad , before all of that , you must to check who are this guys ? which family they r in? or just give a family name without reosons , or if just one from legacy family you must to gathering all the family? check yr self bro and goo sleep its to late for the kids...
dear admin i request to check id id in the pov and see in wt family they are?
ty.
good evening fethi , don't take it personally but you didnt see that the player with id 51276 has broke rule 3.1,3.2,6.8 and RDM as you can see in proof 1 ? and all you got is why he said legacy family? even he's in legacy or not thats not a way to talk with somebody bro . so maybe you're sleepy... sweet dreams to you.

fethi bvb

Player
Player
good evening fethi , don't take it personally but you didnt see that the player with id 51276 has broke rule 3.1,3.2,6.8 and RDM as you can see in proof 1 ? and all you got is why he said legacy family? even he's in legacy or not thats not a way to talk with somebody bro . so maybe you're sleepy... sweet dreams to you.
Of course I care if he says Family Legacy, this is my talks , if you like it or if you don’t , I don’t care to talk in a good way with stupiddd people don’t know to put a correct title, if someone broke the rules , put a appropriate address…
Omwahh to you.

Mustafa Titans

Player
Player
i think you must to read my massage again .. go up and see (or if just one from legacy family you must to gathering all the family?)
bruh you dont see , maybe you're sleepy... sweet dreams to you.
Fathi, I swear that I will not have mercy on you from now on.YOU have brought new people to carry out these damning acts, and there was only you present with them. I swear to you that I will not SHOW mercy on you because you are a completely disrespectful person.

fethi bvb

Player
Player
Fathi, I swear that I will not have mercy on you from now on.YOU have brought new people to carry out these damning acts, and there was only you present with them. I swear to you that I will not SHOW mercy on you because you are a completely disrespectful person.
First, be respectful, then talk about others😉😉, do not think yourself better than them... We watched you and we agreed with you, but in the end we saw that we agreed with a boy... I have a question: Are your words heard in your family?
Check yourself on this question.😙

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Insufficient Evidence
Entire RP situation cannot be determined from this POV
Provide POV from before you died and from when the situation first begins
POV provided shows no proof of what RP situation there was to prove validity of this altercation
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
and file a new complaint

Additionally, all Off-Topic/Toxic comments in this thread will be punished accordingly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom