Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Victoria_Lynx
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2023
Time of violation
19:37
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cHpMF_v0t0U

cary2234trg

Player
Player
it is very obvious that I am disconnected I can connect to the game after 10 minutes how can I get a perspective when my computer turns off???

Last edited:

Miellat

Hub Team
Player
bağlantımın kesildiği çok belli 10 dakika sonra oyuna bağlanabiliyorum bilgisayarım kapandığında nasıl bir perspektif elde edebilirim???
I would appreciate it if you read the forum rules, it is forbidden to speak Turkish in the forum.

cary2234trg

Player
Player
If I had used the bug exploit I would have logged in immediately, it was a bug exploit because I fell out of the game

Hone Hardeen

Player
Player
It doesn't seem like it's made intentionally, offering money might change the outcome tough.

Şehmistan

Player
Player
Bro if its bug abuse he will relog in 1-2 minutes but he relog after 8-9 mintues. I think thats not an bug abuse.

onurisa8430

Player
Player
I would appreciate it if you read the forum rules, it is forbidden to speak Turkish in the forum.
The friend did not comment in Turkish pay attention to your eyes I dont know what degree of glasses you wear but I suggest you increase the degree :))) Since you do not speak English you have translated the site settings into Turkish.

Miellat

Hub Team
Player
my brother falls out of the game when the man is dead and when he comes back he doesn't come dead
Bro if its bug abuse he will relog in 1-2 minutes but he relog after 8-9 mintues. I think thats not an bug abuse.

Hone Hardeen

Player
Player
my brother falls out of the game when the man is dead and when he comes back he doesn't come dead
That's a bug, if you abuse it you get a punishment under the name ''Bug abuse'', which in this case he is not abusing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom