Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Assasin Rich
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Jun 6, 2023
Time
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/418428/

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
Dear Bobby or Floki

I hope u are having a good day.

i am very sorry for the mistakes done by me and I promise no more mistakes will be done.
In these 4 months, i have worked very hard in legal orgs and earned deputy of EMS and LSPD.
I have gained a lot of experince by being in city daily for 10-11 hrs and working for org.
I request a very last time for removing my Leader and Deputy blacklist to be removed and i promise you will see me as a very great leader.
I have always been a great partcipant in GRP and also gave good and creative events to the server with respected admin John Spectre.
I will always be loving GRP and promise to be great deputy and leader.

Thanks
Wising you best

Assasin Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom