Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Mass Rule Break | 45541, 46019, 47728, 51666, 1281

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Orkun Koksal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2023
Time of violation
17:02
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uDF6yuwHtFY

OrkunK

𝕯𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞 𝕷𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖋 𝓔𝓚𝓘𝓟
Player
Example#1:: 47728 Provoking - Fail Rp Video
Example#2: 46019 Music in Rp Video
Example#3: 45541 G.R 6.8 Video
Example#4: 51666 Provoking - Fail Rp Video
Example#5: 1281 Rdm Video

There are multiple unofficial families in this situation. Fake , Voltage ,Mandem

Can turkish admin check the forum? Friends speak Turkish all the time and the Turkish admin can evaluate the event better.

Last edited:

sahejaha

Player
Player
Example#1:: 47728 Provoking - Fail Rp Video
Example#2: 46019 Music in Rp Video
Example#3: 45541 G.R 6.8 Video
Example#4: 51666 Provoking - Fail Rp Video
Example#5: 1281 Rdm Video

There are multiple unofficial families in this situation. Fake , Voltage ,Mandem
Selam ben olayı bilmiyorum da videoyu izlediğim kadariyla Voltage Ve Fake fena sikmiş sizi çatur çıtır maşallah. 😊😊

Cio Lovato

𝕷𝖔𝖚𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘
Player
Keşke ölünce ettiğin küfrü duysaydık neden kapattın kaydın ses / öldürdügünüzün ve küfrettigimin videosu varsa gönderin fight boyunca mermi dahi yemedim :)

Cio Lovato

𝕷𝖔𝖚𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘
Player
If we had watched the broadcast, we would know your place as if we put it with our hands. Want to show admins what you're recording from? Your family member with ID 6921 broke the rules because she signed up for xbox, can you show me that you didn't sign up on xbox too?
As it can be understood from the recording here, it is clearly seen that the friends followed the live broadcast and came to the raid!. If a Turkish admin is interested in the subject, he will understand the situation.

Cio Lovato

𝕷𝖔𝖚𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘
Player
At the beginning of the video, you can see that we are preparing for a raid with a helicopter, we were already in the area long ago.
As it can be understood from the recording here, it is clearly seen that the friends followed the live broadcast and came to the raid!. If a Turkish admin is interested in the subject, he will understand the situation.

Last edited:

belaliyimxd

Player
Player
I say on the radio to my friends, pick up the panels mmmmm, and you take a short space and use it just to punish people. Having a streamer in your family doesn't mean there is a stream snap every time the streamer in your family dies. We have a broadcaster in our family and it is watched 50 times more than the broadcaster in your family, and we don't call it a ghost every time he dies. We are playing games and there is both winning and losing. I understand that you're upset about your loss, but it seems too childish to make this big of a deal. It is very funny that you make up the announcements we passed over the radio or the fight you lost, and have the members use it for punishment, while we are constantly showing you tolerance for making the first fire without warning or for xbox recordings or for your inappropriate behavior.

Dear admins. There are 30 of us as users with ID 45541 and all of them are our own family members. I ask them to take the panels, where are the panels, and I have a conversation with my classical friend, aka aka. It's not just about this family, it's a conversation between me and my boyfriend. In doing this, I am talking to my own family, not to them. It's ridiculous that they're projecting it on you like that.

Last edited:

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Insufficient Evidence
Entire RP situation cannot be determined from this POV
You provided POV that starts from the middle of the situation - Provide POV from before the entire situation starts
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
and file a new complaint

Additionally, all Toxic/Off-Topic/Insults/FL comments will receive punishment​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom