Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Monica Sanchez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2023
Time of violation
18:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBOOVy2STAw

Mystic Bhai

Player
Player
we planted solar in our fam house and Ekip raided it. everything was right but 25754 came with training heli and killed us with its blades. this guy have same rulebreak report in forums in past. i want propper punishment for him so he will not do anything like this in future to anyone. and also please punish Ekip family too even after they saw their guy broak the rule they freely entered and killed the remaining damaged guys and looted the solars shamelessly.

Last edited:

Mystic Bhai

Player
Player
There is no such member of the ekip family, you can already check this in the admins and we gave you a warning before raiding your panels.
i have no problem of raid i reported for heli kills and even after you guys saw rule break you didnt called admins and shamelessly stole the batterys

Alp Boness

Dancin
Player
we planted solar in our fam house and Ekip raided it. everything was right but 25754 came with training heli and killed us with its blades. this guy have same rulebreak report in forums in past. i want propper punishment for him so he will not do anything like this in future to anyone. and also please punish Ekip family too even after they saw their guy broak the rule they freely entered and killed the remaining damaged guys and looted the solars shamelessly.
invalid pov where is sound scared to get punished for mg?

Alp Boness

Dancin
Player
in this incident sound is not necessory. i didnt made the forum for the demands or else. the reason is clear. can be solved without sound
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days
All overlays and sound must me recorded.

Alp Boness

Dancin
Player
lol its nvidia . and all overlays recorded. if admin asks for recording with all sound and overlay i have that. dont spam your YT links so that you can get some views.
You have to post with sound and im not spamming video dumb, its a sign but npcs like you dont know that xD

Top Bottom