Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vladimir Dima
Administrators nickname
Elon Moose
Date
Sep 7, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
Provided below

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
Respected sir,
Elon did the correct decision. It's entirely my fault. I arrested a guy in Subs and had to take him to DoC. My car had less fuel and I had to take the shortest route.

I had a 10-15. I tried my best not to touch ghetto, but finally in the end of my struggle I scratched ghetto borders for just 4 seconds.

Because of this my Sheriff suffers an org verbal.
My pov:

If you can see at 23:58 I touch a road which is included in ghetto but instantly turn away.
I tried my best to keep my fuel level and not touch ghetto, but It went miserable.

Im deeply Sorry for my act, and I dont wish to trouble my org for my foolishness.
I hereby request you to reconsider the punishment, if possible reduce it to a personal punishment.
I even agree to a warn/jail or even a ban. Please reconsider.
Dima

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom