Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Liam Vercetti
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 7, 2023
Time of violation
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/7CrW5Kl

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Hello Dear EN3 Administration, So I have not been leader for a long time but I can say that it is great, However with this comes some problems, Only 1 issue specifically, ID 471, This player has been the leader of Vagos this week that i had been leader for, he started of Rude and then straight up threatened me saying his the biggest forum warrior, He continued his toxic behaviour when he recognised my ID in a store robbery and called me the R slur, He Is Specifically shown that he will stick to his promise and started reporting SAHP speficily. When I was Deputy Leader in SAHP about 4 months ago, there was an announcment made by The Deputy Chief administrator in Leader chat saying "Targeting organizations will result in a Leader blacklist", For this we have established targeting orgs is prohibited and what this player is doing is a rulebreak, I will link the pictures forums and POVS of all his actions...

Pending review - General rule 6.6 | ID: 1693 (Posting SAHP Then me and my org members)
Approved - General Rule 6.6 | ID: 1134 (Posting SAHP again specifically, and laughing at someone being sad clearly toxicity)
Approved - Fail-RP | SAHP (Yet again posting on SAHP With the intention to target not even realising there is only 1 ID present)

(Provoking us with how he reported us and making toxic remarks even laughing like crazy)
(Him calling me R slur after he recognised my ID)

(Calling my organization bad words and being toxic to me)
(Threahening me saying his a big forum warrior and etc)
(Him being toxic towards me on screenshot channel for me posting a silly picture of my organization)
Imgur: The magic of the Internet (Him being incredibly toxic for me having and being happy about having numbers)

Im not doing this out of spite for the person you can see I have seen many rulebreaks from Vagos and etc and Never reported them Im just doing this purely for the interest of my organization moving forward.

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Leader
Hello, as I've mentioned before, I'm not targeting anyone. Your group was involved in some minor rule violations, and I reported them, just as I would with anyone else. Now, let's discuss the part where I suggested taking the matter to the forums. I had an agreement with the Law Enforcement Officers (LEOs) that we wouldn't handle such issues on the forums and would instead address them privately. However, due to my frustration with what happened in that situation, I reached out to the individual's direct messages (DMs) to highlight the significant mistake.

As everyone is aware, LEOs have high-performance vehicles, while our cars are relatively slow, making it difficult for us to catch them. During this incident, we had two National Guard soldiers as hostages. While negotiations were ongoing, three LEOs positioned themselves on a hill to capture the suspects. However, three Vagos members descended from the hill, and the LEOs initiated gunfire.

You can view the video here: 2023-09-02_17-37-16_Trim

Now, let's address the part where I mention instructing someone to open their phone, go to the government website, and refresh it. This was intended as a sarcastic comment, highlighting how quickly I could report incidents on the forums. I made this comment because I was frustrated that I was being arrested while the others involved were only receiving a 60-minute jail sentence for the rule violation.

I don't see how I'm targeting anyone in this situation. In fact, I have evidence that suggests someone was targeting my organization. They asked the LEOs if there were any rule violations related to Vagos to report, and I can provide proof of this.

(Also regarding me regcognizing ur ID, you have showed me ur passport I know who you are in all the time and i can provide all my povs from starting the store robbery i can see who you are cuz ur not wearing a mask)
Also here is the full conversation on discord: Desktop 2023-09-07 22-25-43 that he sent picture's of.

Last edited:

Bilall Yama

Num 1 Yapper
Player
Hello Dear EN3 Administration, So I have not been leader for a long time but I can say that it is great, However with this comes some problems, Only 1 issue specifically, ID 471, This player has been the leader of Vagos this week that i had been leader for, he started of Rude and then straight up threatened me saying his the biggest forum warrior, He continued his toxic behaviour when he recognised my ID in a store robbery and called me the R slur, He Is Specifically shown that he will stick to his promise and started reporting SAHP speficily. When I was Deputy Leader in SAHP about 4 months ago, there was an announcment made by The Deputy Chief administrator in Leader chat saying "Targeting organizations will result in a Leader blacklist", For this we have established targeting orgs is prohibited and what this player is doing is a rulebreak, I will link the pictures forums and POVS of all his actions...

Pending review - General rule 6.6 | ID: 1693 (Posting SAHP Then me and my org members)
Approved - General Rule 6.6 | ID: 1134 (Posting SAHP again specifically, and laughing at someone being sad clearly toxicity)
Approved - Fail-RP | SAHP (Yet again posting on SAHP With the intention to target not even realising there is only 1 ID present)

(Provoking us with how he reported us and making toxic remarks even laughing like crazy)

(Him being toxic towards me on screenshot channel for me posting a silly picture of my organization)
Imgur: The magic of the Internet (Him being incredibly toxic for me having and being happy about having numbers)

Im not doing this out of spite for the person you can see I have seen many rulebreaks from Vagos and etc and Never reported them Im just doing this purely for the interest of my organization moving forward.
Its not shabah fault your org is breaking rules so stop complaining

Tyrik Verlice

Clarko : Tyrik you the best and im sorry.
Player

What? Where’s the targeting? From a perspective it seems like you’re playing the victim card. Everyone on the server knows Leo’s hiring people who don’t know anything.

If I actually start reporting every mistake a Leo does from now on does not make me “targeting someone” I am just doing what I meant to. Now from what it seems Shabah someone whom always tries to be cool with everyone has given you the same opportunity to maintain your org in peace without the back hand slaps of warnings. “Forum war”, seems like you have provoked him more that he has to you.

FYI : SAHP your staff broke 5 rules today just on me and I have not reported this as I know mistakes happen and if I play forum warrior the server won’t grow. Overall just ruins the fun.

1) SAHP officer randomly tases me and cuffs me and then opens PDA at your HQ. In the Morning ask your staff about it and all.

2) SAHP runs around whilst holding me.

3) SAHP attends NG alone randomly and arrests me for trespassing when I am outside the gates.

4) Fails to identify when asked for ID and avoids calling for a lawyer until admin was called. (Also was trying to arrest me for the same store robbery which he/she arrest me 1 hour later at doc).

5) Cuffs me in vagos raid mid gunfight. Another Sahp officer picks up my guns and ammo mid fight whilst holding his own rifle.

Bilall Yama

Num 1 Yapper
Player

Retrain your org then open forum ok hbb

Tyrik Verlice

Clarko : Tyrik you the best and im sorry.
Player
What? Where’s the targeting? From a perspective it seems like you’re playing the victim card. Everyone on the server knows Leo’s hiring people who don’t know anything.

If I actually start reporting every mistake a Leo does from now on does not make me “targeting someone” I am just doing what I meant to. Now from what it seems Shabah someone whom always tries to be cool with everyone has given you the same opportunity to maintain your org in peace without the back hand slaps of warnings. “Forum war”, seems like you have provoked him more that he has to you.

FYI : SAHP your staff broke 5 rules today just on me and I have not reported this as I know mistakes happen and if I play forum warrior the server won’t grow. Overall just ruins the fun.

1) SAHP officer randomly tases me and cuffs me and then opens PDA at your HQ. In the Morning ask your staff about it and all.

2) SAHP runs around whilst holding me.

3) SAHP attends NG alone randomly and arrests me for trespassing when I am outside the gates.

4) Fails to identify when asked for ID and avoids calling for a lawyer until admin was called. (Also was trying to arrest me for the same store robbery which he/she arrest me 1 hour later at doc).

5) Cuffs me in vagos raid mid gunfight. Another Sahp officer picks up my guns and ammo mid fight whilst holding his own rifle.
Also would like to add I have literal pov of store Rob in the morning of half your org attending was out side zone shooting in. I went around and caught it. 😂Let me know if you want me to provide here habibi…😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom