Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ninja Verlicee
Suspect ID
14642, 14648, 48605
Date of violation
Sep 8, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tC_AG6oZO7o

EkNinjaOp

Player
Player
Everything in pov No demands were given, tried killing us in GZ, also they are doing metagaming

ibrahim atby

Player
Player
The shooters are my friends we are in the same family the rdm was made to protect our friend and there is no meta ı found the place by asking for help one the radio and sending a meetin ı will post a video from my perspective

ibrahim atby

Player
Player
Now I talked, from their point of view they don't know who they know, they say the attacker stole and blew our car, so I just need help, my full knowledge of the subject friends has not changed. I'm just learning this information I may have spelling mistakes, I did not receive information because I was not given a demand, I was given a demand, they fired, I said I should shoot
I apologize in advance.

Last edited:

ibrahim atby

Player
Player
my perspective
Low quality due to youtube Due to the distance, I cannot hear whether the request has been made or not, and I think it has been given and I get bored. Look at the distance before coming to the police, I can't do meta in that time.

Last edited:

EkNinjaOp

Player
Player
Hello! Let's Consider the fact you all are not doing meta gaming, Still that does not give you the right to try and kill us in green grass, as in my pov, you can clearly see "your friends" are aiming at us in green grass, just because the game did not let them shoot they could not or else perhaps I believe you would have shot us down as well

Secondly, We are in city and you have to "engage in proper rp before shooting that goes even if you give us demands" you could have waited for us to leave the city and then engine block us in the highway. You and your friends still decided to engine block us when we did not even receive any "Pull Over Demand" from your side. After that, as you can see, we tried taking our processing unit to FIB to take a helicopter for safe travel, and at the end of my "pov" you can see that we had been killed and shot down without any sort of demands, and you also don't have a proper "RP reason to do so"

Anyways,
Let's not be the deciding judges here, let an admin come and do the needful

Regards,
Ninja Verlicee

ibrahim atby

Player
Player
Of course, we can't shoot anyone out of the blue. Since my friends opened fire, I couldn't hear whether the demand was given from the distance, I thought it was demant because they opened fire, so I fired my gun.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

IDs 14642 and 48605 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.15
ID 14648 will receive punishment for General Rule 6.13 (MK) and General Rule 6.15
Not enough evidence from the beginning of the arrest to prove any MG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom