Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adnan Vendetta
Suspect ID
24772 and more
Date of violation
Sep 14, 2023
Time of violation
15 : 25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Y9RX3t_pwVU

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
Nice Targetting,
When you cant win. Target them in forums. You purposely provoked them by going to their fam house.
Pathetic

Cool Breeze

Player
Player
I don't know if it's OFF TOPIC or not
But hey, buddy just saying stop targeting families like that, how come this is a mass rule break?
are there 4 people or more than that? it's just a clear case of VDM, go and read the definition of Meta Gaming, you can sit with your friend and chill while playing the game you just can't call them to help you, as I see ID 9110 outside only so I don't think there is that, and you too keep doing OOC speaking OOC speaking :)
If you want to file a complaint do it the right way and put it on the guy not on the whole family for no reason.
also yeah you said in the start right that "it's not your Private property you can say leave" FYI: that's a demand he is making while holding a gun so he can say that like you demand the guy to come out of the car I don't know why you don't even have number or car to rob.
to be honest I'm not even in their family but just because of some people don't target the whole family I know many of you guys are jealous but don't ruin the RP
you also went in front of their family house for no valid reason You just went there to provoke them and get the content.

Last edited:

Tanishk Gamer

Player
Player
ment if admin does not give punis

But hey, buddy just saying stop targeting families like that, how come this is a mass rule break?
are there 4 people or more than that? it's just a clear case of VDM, go and read the definition of Meta Gaming, you can sit with your friend and chill while playing the game you just can't call them to help you, as I see ID 9110 outside only so I don't think there is that, and you too keep doing OOC speaking OOC speaking :)
If you want to file a complaint do it the right way and put it on the guy not on the whole family for no reason.
also yeah you said in the start right that "it's not your Private property you can say leave" FYI: that's a demand he is making while holding a gun so he can say that like you demand the guy to come out of the car I don't know why you don't even have number or car to rob.
to be honest I'm not even in their family but just because some people don't target the whole family I know many of you guys are jealous but don't ruin the RP
you also went in front of their family house for no valid reason You just went there to provoke them and get the content.
Hey Iam 9110 And I Have The POV That I Was Not Doing Meta Gaming And They Were Not Going Also from Our Fam House And Killing Our Family Members

Adnan Hulk

Player
to be honest I'm not even in their family but just because some people don't target the whole family I know many of you guys are jealous but don't ruin the RP

Why can't i go there?

Nisar Momin

Player
Player
all in POV heavy meta gaming heavy fail rp VDM and all (as asssassin lazy is youtuber you guys wont give them punishment please this is unfair please give punishment)
First of all, Why you Guyz come to our Fam house, You and your guyz come everyday to our house and do shits !

Cool Breeze

Player
Player
Why can't i go there?
no problem going there, it's a free city after all, but what is the point of going there take guns out and continuously saying, "see you on Govt", "see you on Govt".
I too went there in the past and sat with these guys outside their family house to chill for a bit.
and ok what about the other points I make?? you only see one thing in your favor and reply to that
also it's not a mass rule break its one guy doing VDM you report him he deserves to get punished
take RP as fun, not a competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom