Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed sexual harassment, sexism, toxicity | 109022, 193754, 101786

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carmen Lola
Suspect ID
109022, 193754
Date of violation
Sep 19, 2023
Time of violation
23:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJAB4XdFK6Y

Carmen Lola

Player
Player
Can any Turkish admin review it?
this is really sexual harassment because my friend is gay and they make fun of him about the police attacks on members (being beaten with batons) at LGBT marches. Such things happen in their countries, and when they see a gay person they make fun of them. Even if they see someone with pink wings, they are being sexist again.

Here, this friend is being sexist in Turkish by writing "TOP" and its still F word but he just got mute idk

Ziya Calderon

36Boys
Player
This has nothing to do with you. I didn't even know your friend was gay. This is between our friends, it has nothing to do with you. I don't understand why you targeting. There is no harassment of your friend or you there. If the Turkish administrator who is evaluating the issue wants proof, I can show him the conversations we had in a private chat. This was a conversation we had between us.

Also, it doesn't say that he's gay next to his friend's id. How do we know that he has such a preference ?

Last edited:

Carmen Lola

Player
Player
This has nothing to do with you. I didn't even know your friend was gay. This is between our friends, it has nothing to do with you. I don't understand why you targeting. There is no harassment of your friend or you there. If the Turkish administrator who is evaluating the issue wants proof, I can show him the conversations we had in a private chat. This was a conversation we had between us.

Also, it doesn't say that he's gay next to his friend's id. How do we know that he has such a preference ?
yeah that's why you guys being so bully when you see someone with pink accessories. U really don't need to lie, it's clear in the videos that you're dealing with drench and talking about all lgbt shit

1NGRAM

Player
Player

Calderon we are old friends im not ur enemy but when are you and your dogs gonna stop embarrassing yourselves?? It s been 2 years and you are still playing gangster on the computer

Carmen Lola

Player
Player
the fact that you and your friends write like this while Drench talking, explains that you all already know, so there is no need to lie.
"rainbow is talking"

if ure going to brag about your toxicity like yesterday again, please don't do it with sexual preferences.. Its not nice to joke about these issues.

Ziya Calderon

36Boys
Player
There is nothing about you in the forum you opened. Your friend doesn't seem to be bothered by our conversations among ourselves. Anyway, our conversations had nothing to do with him. Thank you for letting us know that he is gay. We will be more careful from now on, and today we will call all my family members, dress them in pink and share a photo of support for his to ingrand. I hope you won't open a forum on someone else's behalf again.
yeah that's why you guys being so bully when you see someone with pink accessories. U really don't need to lie, it's clear in the videos that you're dealing with drench and talking about all lgbt shit

1NGRAM

Player
Player
Who is this no name Calderon can he talk or is he one of your dogs? i never seen him before
image.png

Carmen Lola

Player
Player
If there were conversations between you, I'm sure you wouldn't have them in the presence of a gay person, right? and how did you come to the conclusion that he was not disturbed? It's a very disturbing situation, going to people and talking about LGBT and laughing about it all day long.And especially if you are talking about violence and sticks, it is clear that you are being homophobic and toxic.
Making fun of sensitive topics is grounds for opening a forum. If someone look objectively, they can see that it is a disturbing situation. Since I am disturbed by the conversations and toxicity around me, I can open forums as I wish...

There is nothing about you in the forum you opened. Your friend doesn't seem to be bothered by our conversations among ourselves. Anyway, our conversations had nothing to do with him. Thank you for letting us know that he is gay. We will be more careful from now on, and today we will call all my family members, dress them in pink and share a photo of support for his to ingrand. I hope you won't open a forum on someone else's behalf again.

Ziya Calderon

36Boys
Player
If there were conversations between you, I'm sure you wouldn't have them in the presence of a gay person, right? and how did you come to the conclusion that he was not disturbed? It's a very disturbing situation, going to people and talking about LGBT and laughing about it all day long.And especially if you are talking about violence and sticks, it is clear that you are being homophobic and toxic.
Making fun of sensitive topics is grounds for opening a forum. If someone look objectively, they can see that it is a disturbing situation. Since I am disturbed by the conversations and toxicity around me, I can open forums as I wish...
It's a personal choice, we were standing there and you came. The one who was uncomfortable could get up and leave. And yet you stood there. If your friend is gay and is uncomfortable with this, he can open a forum. There's no harassment or swearing there, it's not something you can complain about.

Carmen Lola

Player
Player
It's a personal choice, we were standing there and you came. The one who was uncomfortable could get up and leave. And yet you stood there. If your friend is gay and is uncomfortable with this, he can open a forum. There's no harassment or swearing there, it's not something you can complain about.
There is no such thing as you sitting there and i came. Don't write a script. If you say so, you can send something as proof. I do not agree with what you say and my forum and the videos I post are obvious. There is clearly toxicity and harrasment here. Have a nice day.

1NGRAM

Player
Player
ulan am düşkünü alper 30 tane hesap banlattın hala daha şu oyunu oynamaya çalışıyorsun çık bi nefes al iki karı kız ile konuş hayatını siktiğim eşşeği
image.png

I guess you are no different from me <3 you need to stop embarrassing yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom