Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Scarlet Griffin
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 21, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6dSKUOZ1B7E

John Griffin

Not leader
Player
  1. First Pov :
    u can clearly see they take 2 people and target me for putting bag on my head and rope and i will also give u the proof for it in second pov Second Pov :
    They take me to no where for no reason without any rp reason and u can see them mention itself (Timestamp: 3:28 " do u remember this walk ") which he targeted me for this incident Approved - Lying to admins | 2878 Both povs should be self explanatory for targeting
    In this whole process u can also see multiple rulebreaks regarding ub demands , fail rp , unnecessary toxicity , gen 6.16 as chanush mentioned at last where they take me nowhere as hostage without 2 cars and 4 people and RDM in last after complying with them fully they let me go and rdm me which also comes under gh 1.12

syam

Player
Player
At 3:20 fear rp (while they taking him he was not fearing for life and sloding his leader and him)
At 5:47 gen rule 6.17 ( he was not recording all overlays:- he was using some other applications but in pov it doesn't recorded but game voices was recorded)

Selfreport by Scarlet Griffin

Jay Rich

Player
Player
At 3:20 fear rp (while they taking him he was not fearing for life and sloding his leader and him)
At 5:47 gen rule 6.17 ( he was not recording all overlays:- he was using some other applications but in pov it doesn't recorded but game voices was recorded)

Selfreport by Scarlet Griffin
For you kind information he have two monitors so there is a difference between recording all overlays and having two screen ( because you cannot record two screens at same time with dual screen pc)

pooja royal

EX EN3 leader Of Vagos and Bloods
Player
  1. First Pov :
    u can clearly see they take 2 people and target me for putting bag on my head and rope and i will also give u the proof for it in second pov Second Pov :
    They take me to no where for no reason without any rp reason and u can see them mention itself (Timestamp: 3:28 " do u remember this walk ") which he targeted me for this incident Approved - Lying to admins | 2878 Both povs should be self explanatory for targeting
    In this whole process u can also see multiple rulebreaks regarding ub demands , fail rp , unnecessary toxicity , gen 6.16 as chanush mentioned at last where they take me nowhere as hostage without 2 cars and 4 people and RDM in last after complying with them fully they let me go and rdm me which also comes under gh 1.12

Deceiving admins , You said its allowed to type when we have mic but in that forum 1762guy got Fear rp admins says its not allowed in there you are trying to deceive admins ,. Here is forum
Thread 'Fear rp | 1762'
Approved - Fear rp | 1762
And you are targeted Bloods when you are in marabunta and after ballas and after Now marabunta I already said in Curator chat and your guys got punished for Provoking at the time ,.
And you says 2 cars and 4 people when robing and taking hostages and carrying hostages but what happen in my situation and after you are did so much provoking and toxicity in city you are finding ids and doing toxicity with you are people ,. What happen on this video its not targeted its not id targeted?

Jay Rich

Player
Player
Deceiving admins , You said its allowed to type when we have mic but in that forum 1762guy got Fear rp admins says its not allowed in there you are trying to deceive admins ,. Here is forum
Thread 'Fear rp | 1762'
Approved - Fear rp | 1762
And you are targeted Bloods when you are in marabunta and after ballas and after Now marabunta I already said in Curator chat and your guys got punished for Provoking at the time ,.
And you says 2 cars and 4 people when robing and taking hostages and carrying hostages but what happen in my situation and after you are did so much provoking and toxicity in city you are finding ids and doing toxicity with you are people ,. What happen on this video its not targeted its not id targeted?

For you kind information at that time the admins allowed it and told to go on forums and none action was taken by the time of this situation on that fear rp forum so none knows it's not allowed so he didn't know and second of all he gave that forum to provide the saying of admins(that admin said about the situation and you can go to forums if you have doubt )

And killing in ghetto and robbing someone with our wishes(irrespective of their id)is Targetting?? So you are saying if someone get robbed continuously 3-4 times then it's targetting ohk??

And you should have 2 cars 4 people everytime when you have a hostage with you and in this even chanush said it's only 2 car 3 people when they had hostage

Darsh Patel

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 54000 will receive a punishment for Powergaming
• Powergaming (PG) - Powergaming can be defined as performing acts that are not humanlike; forcing roleplay on others without giving them a fair chance; making up things that did not happen so that you can benefit; roleplaying things that are not possible script-wise so that you can gain an unfair advantage. Roleplaying unrealistic things that wouldn't happen in the real world and not allowing others to react to your roleplay.
In the end, you were taken as a hostage, and you abused the kidnappers without fearing for your self which got you killed.
• Clarifications:
- If the player is given demands to say something on the org/family radio, the player can choose to speak it on the radio OR the player can write it on the family chat [If the player lies about writing in the family/org chat, Player will be punished with harsher punishments]
- To carry a hostage you don't need to have 4 players and 2 cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom