Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
kiki poncho
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pKkt-hE6A8k

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Bro no way you actually posted it again , the admin tried saving you the shame by denying it do to wrong Id , first thing fib showed up on scene where you guys were dropping body illegal Armour and guns on floor, then he said guys just leave and started disengaging from situation , at that point there was no need for you guys to draw guns on him , the rp was already initiated, his back was turned and the guy drew a gun on him where you guys opened fire first. But the cop had great reflexes and pulled out his cannon and put the guy down the second guy he killed was trying to assist his boy which was already in the wrong. Second guy opened fire on the police officer for trying to detain someone who drew a gun on him and opened fire on him. The officer had all rights for what he did there is no rdm after you guys initiated the situation . Rdm is when there's no initiation of rp which there was plenty initiation. Save urself the embarrassment, there was well over enough reason for him to ask you guys to leave the area as he saw enough illegal items on the floor , if you were asking him to leave you would have needed multiple people with guns pointed at him considering there was only one person the officer acted accordingly by drawing his weapon out aswell when they you opened fire on him and he proceeded to take you out then your boyfriend tried to take him out and he put him to sleep aswell. As you see the third guy who never shot didn't get shot at. The officer took out the threats.

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
he killed us without demand He hav to gv as 5s
to remove gun
What? You guys got put down by me legally, you guys first drop guns while I am coming to talk to you guys so ik you guys are armed then you proceed to take out a gun and aim it at me while i am there just trying to talk while i have no weapon out trying to kill anyone since it was not needed in the 5 forces that an officer needs to go through before shooting i had to just start shooting as they had armor on which is also colored meaning they are ready to fight so i had to do what i had to do i can provide pov if needed.

kiki ponch

Player
Player
Bro no way you actually posted it again , the admin tried saving you the shame by denying it do to wrong Id , first thing fib showed up on scene where you guys were dropping body illegal Armour and guns on floor, then he said guys just leave and started disengaging from situation , at that point there was no need for you guys to draw guns on him , the rp was already initiated, his back was turned and the guy drew a gun on him where you guys opened fire first. But the cop had great reflexes and pulled out his cannon and put the guy down the second guy he killed was trying to assist his boy which was already in the wrong. Second guy opened fire on the police officer for trying to detain someone who drew a gun on him and opened fire on him. The officer had all rights for what he did there is no rdm after you guys initiated the situation . Rdm is when there's no initiation of rp which there was plenty initiation. Save urself the embarrassment, there was well over enough reason for him to ask you guys to leave the area as he saw enough illegal items on the floor , if you were asking him to leave you would have needed multiple people with guns pointed at him considering there was only one person the officer acted accordingly by drawing his weapon out aswell when they you opened fire on him and he proceeded to take you out then your boyfriend tried to take him out and he put him to sleep aswell. As you see the third guy who never shot didn't get shot at. The officer took out the threats.
GN 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN:)

kiki ponch

Player
Player
and stop craying

Rui Ace

Player
Player
If you look at 43 seconds in the video you can see clearly the officer never shot until he realized there was an actual threat , when you were trying to be matrix and started running side to side , he drew his weapon as any officer would of after you drew your weapon on him. Then you started showing signs of aggression so he opened fire.

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Also would love to see what recording decive you are using as clearly overlays are taken off since you're in a discord call with your friends when you scream rdm. Not once ingame did your mic open up unless you were talking to the officer.

kiki ponch

Player
Player
Also would love to see what recording decive you are using as clearly overlays are taken off since you're in a discord call with your friends when you scream rdm. Not once ingame did your mic open up unless you were talking to the officer.
Aren't you tired of writing? because no one care For your opinion (no name)

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Aren't you tired of writing? because no one care For your opinion (no name)
Exactly try avoiding the situation. Please stop off topic on forums, you don't want a forums ban you might need to forums warrior another rightful cop.

Martina Kingsman

GoD
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I can not conclude this thread now
Requesting ID - 2430 Provide POV of this situation
You have 4 hours to do so

kiki ponch

Player
Player
Nothing wrong with the police man you showed up the gun and he came to get the one with stars. He asked you to leave the heli you took the gun out He killed you. nothing wrong.
GN 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN:)

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Idk why you want to embarrass kiki like this but here is the POV of me clapping them

Damn looks much better from a front row seat , "what what did you fooking say" then they were dreaming, on your end it shows clearly them getting aggressive and pulling out guns and pointing good job sir job well done

kiki ponch

Player
Player
Damn looks much better from a front row seat , "what what did you fooking say" then they were dreaming, on your end it shows clearly them getting aggressive and pulling out guns and pointing good job sir job well done

kiki ponch

Player
Player
I dont see any demands You start shoting quickly and no one from as dd gv u demands or something we are only Holding a weapon lol

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
no one start shooting at u its too clear in your pov when u start shooting us ?
where is the Rp u need to speak u need to say Put your gun away
and after that u can ask for IDs and check if we are working with legal orgs. gov-LSPD?For example this is the RP
That was totally Non Rp/RDM

Marley Wiz

Player
Player
if your gun not aiming he will say take your gun away but you guys went out with guns aiming for police its RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom