Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
kiki poncho
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/pKkt-hE6A8k

kiki ponch

Player
Player
if your gun not aiming he will say take your gun away but you guys went out with guns aiming for police its RP.
I want to laugh, for u but I can't :cautious:

GN 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

Rui Ace

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
GN 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN:)
"For example issue them demands" first off that just an example , second off did he not say "alright guys get out of here" a clear demand. Which you guys ignored and took out your guns and aimed at him? You dumb or what he gave you demands to leave you ignored it and took out weapons . Ohh no bozo alert!!

Rui Ace

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Don't be mad after being given demands to leave you guys tried acting though "what what the Fook you just say" and then got put down by the cop. He gave you guys the demand to leave you ignored it. It's not rdm he shot well over the 5 second mark and he had plenty of reason to shoot.

kiki ponch

Player
Player
Don't be mad after being given demands to leave you guys tried acting though "what what the Fook you just say" and then got put down by the cop. He gave you guys the demand to leave you ignored it. It's not rdm he shot well over the 5 second mark and he had plenty of reason to shoot.
bro u toke to matsh f u dont knaw stop crying and I wait admin to responds

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
no one start shooting at u its too clear in your pov when u start shooting us ?
where is the Rp u need to speak u need to say Put your gun away
and after that u can ask for IDs and check if we are working with legal orgs. gov-LSPD?For example this is the RP
That was totally Non Rp/RDM
no one can hold a gun out and aim it at an officer without being shot because why in the world would other officers be aiming at other officers.

Rui Ace

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
bro u toke to matsh f u dont knaw stop crying and I wait admin to responds

Martina Kingsman

GoD
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 2430 will receive a punishment for 6.15
When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

ZQkDxMHhZqodnPQr.gif

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom