Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rule break | 18578 / 28824 / 34105 | 2597

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karim Atlas
Suspect ID
18578 / 28824 / 3410
Date of violation
Sep 27, 2023
Time of violation
12:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/i4OXlnCj8wQ

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
all in pov
you can see how these SAHP officers tell their friend (after mg) to just leave the situation like nothing happened.

Cobra#1111

*From Turkey*
Player
They are not my friends and am I getting punished from CR? 28824

Aniket Pradhaan

Player
Player
Brother I just called them to show my car and the situation has started we are not doing mg and I just tell you that they have headache every single time because they have some issue also I am saying to you just leave because I know that they are not doing this by any wrong intention

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
Brother I just called them to show my car and the situation has started we are not doing mg and I just tell you that they have head crack every single time because they have some issue also I am saying to you just leave because I know that they are not doing this by any wrong intention
not true, they were being corrupt to you and you didnt call no one on raido or in chat

saksham.786

Player
Player
bro which mg?? i was standing near the apartment only when u came to parking i came to see the car

Aniket Pradhaan

Player
Player
brother I am there and they are coming to meet me when I get a car from bp one of them is my wife and she also takes my car from my house also you are stand i front of my apartment and i just came out from my apartment

saksham.786

Player
Player
not true, they were being corrupt to you and you didnt call no one on raido or in chat
bro we are from same family we were at family house together and decided to meet here then where is this mg? in the way to apartment you pulled over my friend so i stopped is this mg buddy?

milan singh

Player
Player
how did they know that you had "BlAcK mAgIc"
bro its me you are talking about i have ( a low end pc ) and i always have black magic, and they know that cause they are my family members and as they said already we had already planned the meet over my friends apartment, and when i got there he must have heard our conversation and got involved

Shery Ottoman

Mr. Sherry
Player
Approved

ID 18578 will receive a punishment for GZ 1.3
ID 2597 will receive a punishment for Mixing
ID 53440 will receive a punishment for Fail-RP (Recognize a masked person)
(ID 28824 has already been punished for CR)
(Evidence is not enough to prove MG)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom