Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ironic Uchiha
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 11, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/zDREt3N

Ironic Uchiha

13 X Deputy, 6 X State, 7 X Gang
Player
Hello dear admin team and the lovely curators of government lavi and dray. I am Ironic Uchiha who was promised the rank of Deputy Governor if he gets the term. He told that bubbles wouldnt join government due to some ooc issues and you can be my deputy if you help me win the elections as he knew I had a good active family on the server and had contacts with a lot of families on the server so we can get him a lot of votes. And till last day he was telling me which was yesterday only that you are going to be my deputy. I got him over 50 votes through my people and today he won the election and became the governor, then I may add he ASSURED me the rank of deputy governor if I get a legal transfer to government. I was the Undersheriff of SAHP and I talked to my leader and both agreed for the transfer, I got hired in gov and asked for my rank as a deputy. Then he tells me I got like 5-6 other people asking for deputy and that was the moment he showed that he can go upto any limit in the name of favouristism. He confirmed me as the second deputy and refused to make me the deputy, I was just asking him what had happened and why is he doing that? now he didnt have guts to face me and he did some Meta Gaming with bubbles who was her Deputy for some time to say what he wants via discord which Bubbles confessed to me. He was forcing her to tell me smtg with makes me get fired or leave, the thing is Bob was his confirmed deputy and he had promised the second deputy spot to 5 other people! So I got angry because for his term I worked tirelessly all day contacting people to vote for him helping him get votes (NO PROMO IN CC) and he was doing this now being quite and making bubbles do what he wants. I called him a "scammer" for doing this and he told bubbles to fire me and so she followed. Then after getting fired I still was confronting him as I gave up on my deputy rank for his term and here he was scamming people . Then he told bubbles to hire me again he can blacklist me this time and so she did. So I got blacklisted and fired because of no reason without any proof which is a violation for lr 1.7. And then after seeing his true colours when i contacted him on discord he didnt have courage to face me there aswell and was making a bunch of nonsense up pretending to be with the right. And then when is friends whom he actually wanted as deputy came he even removed bubbles as deputy and made his friends the deputies which again cant be done as there is no rp reason for the demotion and even if there is this is just favouritism and a very low level politics done by him and if you say my name is not in the party list that is because I was promised the rank after the release of the application and same can be said about conner vercetti as he is the current deputy and his name wasnt on the party list either, it was bubbles name up there and she was removed from her rank because of no reason. Its not just about rp its about what kind of a person he is which is not good or even fit to Be a leader. I hope you all will look into this and thank you...
Also btw what he said to bubbles is also counted as falsely accusing an admin and its punishable.

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Again not off topic:- but is Jose telling u to write all this? Why don’t you let the curators decide? We got all proofs this is literally just 20% of it ;)
he is my friend im doing it on my own so curator already told u he has flexibilty to do it so think more

BubblesMazoku4Life<33

BubblesXoxo
Player
Rejected - Leader Rule 1.7 | 38313 u guys gona stop targeting my friend jose or what?
We have literal ss and proof of what he’s doing so no one is targeting anyone. He had to beg everyone and promise everything just to win
well lavi told u he can reselect his deputy right
he is my friend im doing it on my own so curator already told u he has flexibilty to do it so think more
We aren’t just talking about that, it’s what he’s doing overall, he’s deceiving even in the name of admins.

high2002

Player
Player
to be fair he did say that he would make her deputy and promised it might not be a punishment but i believe you have to take something from a human side of it a person was waiting all this time bieng exicted for the oportunity

BubblesMazoku4Life<33

BubblesXoxo
Player
to be fair he did say that he would make her deputy and promised it might not be a punishment but i believe you have to take something from a human side of it a person was waiting all this time bieng exicted for the oportunity
He was literally saying this to everyone, and at the end of it he promotes his friends that haven’t even been around ic. He’s also lying in the name of admins aswell which should be considered admin disrespect

Ironic Uchiha

13 X Deputy, 6 X State, 7 X Gang
Player
We have literal ss and proof of what he’s doing so no one is targeting anyone. He had to beg everyone and promise everything just to win

We aren’t just talking about that, it’s what he’s doing overall, he’s deceiving even in the name of admins.
He told lavi told to remove which lavi didn’t so it’s also falsely accusing an admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom