Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yagiz Gokdemir
Suspect ID
1386 , 2450 , 54163
Date of violation
Feb 12, 2022
Time of violation
20:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CVhM7Jc2dE

Jess Startlight

Knight
Player
i am not belong to one of the families but correct me if i am wrong its not allowed to you guys to come to the event (red circle area such fam raid) after 15 min so may i ask what are you doing there before the raid is over ? and because i don't see who start the shooting so i will go with that savage fam didn't let the area because they was inside the event and when the event was over they still was stuck inside and do try to run away and i see shooting maybe a player didn't know and still try to shoot ? possible right ? i think you need to denied it.

MMK-_-

Warning Receiver
Blocked
After the raid end we need to check our pannels in court . And we going roof they are shooting our friends . Of course we need to rush to roof for protect our pannels. That both courts are in our family properties .
So, your whole family went to go check solar panels with heavy shotguns and revs out? And I swear your fam member shot first…

Minh Smolsize

minh
Player
I say give them a demand and shoot them if they don't come out. It complies with the rules. Are you the ones who didn't leave the place and rushed the panels?
soo they just all happened to have armors and heavy shotguns out after the raid? very clever men

Sufyaan

Player
Player
After the raid was over, you rushed the panel and RDMed it. If you think we won't mess with you when you're shooting at us, you're wrong. It's obvious you're doing RDM and I want to see POV
We were inside the zone we didnt rush the panel. Every single turk family legit do that same thing they wait outside and once the raid is finished you give demands and when you lose you report.

Sufyaan

Player
Player
You'll see if you can look at this POV. After the raid is over, your own family member rushes the panels. Not very well-intentioned.

He legit didnt do anything my guy and this wasnt even after the raid is over as you can see in his own POV so please stop lying. you can also see in that POV that you were waiting for the raid to finish.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
We were inside the zone we didnt rush the panel. Every single turk family legit do that same thing they wait outside and once the raid is finished you give demands and when you lose you report.
You can't pass this on to all Turks. That would be racism. I'm also talking about raiding and having the guys come out of the area and steal the panels.. So of course I'm going to go guard it and get them out of the area.

Minh Smolsize

minh
Player
You can't pass this on to all Turks. That would be racism. I'm also talking about raiding and having the guys come out of the area and steal the panels.. So of course I'm going to go guard it and get them out of the area.
so you are just gonna camp outside the zone and rdm anyone who is near the panels?

Sufyaan

Player
Player
How is that racism are you good? No one was going to steal the panels you came and shot as you wanted to "get them out of the area"

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
He legit didnt do anything my guy and this wasnt even after the raid is over as you can see in his own POV so please stop lying. you can also see in that POV that you were waiting for the raid to finish.
We are not the ones lying here. POV looks everything. If you're denying this, you can post your own POV, and I won't answer any more on this. Unfortunately, everyone knows how toxic and cheating this family is. Of course, I'm not saying it for all of you, but most of you are like this. sorry about that mate

Minh Smolsize

minh
Player
Im so sorry my broddas, SAVAGE NATION ON TOP!!!!
thats what i thought
unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom