Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yagiz Gokdemir
Suspect ID
1386 , 2450 , 54163
Date of violation
Feb 12, 2022
Time of violation
20:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CVhM7Jc2dE

Sufyaan

Player
Player
We are not the ones lying here. POV looks everything. If you're denying this, you can post your own POV, and I won't answer any more on this. Unfortunately, everyone knows how toxic and cheating this family is. Of course, I'm not saying it for all of you, but most of you are like this. sorry about that mate
No one is cheating I was literally vibing with you guys the other day so idk about toxic maybe stop pointing guns to everyone thats not a turk when they come up to u

Sufyaan

Player
Player
How can I know that, man? Since you haven't left and what your intentions are, I don't know because I have no divine power, right? You still did not leave the area after the raid was over.
It literally just finished and u guys begin to shoot we didnt have time to leave.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
No one is cheating I was literally vibing with you guys the other day so idk about toxic maybe stop pointing guns to everyone thats not a turk when they come up to u
No such thing is done. There are other people in our family. It's funny that you even think we're just Turkish. I will not comment further on this. I have many foreign friends from many families and many foreigners are in our family. Likewise, everyone knows how toxic the Savege Nation family is. (I don't mean all of you).

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
The fact that we knew you guys were gonna open fire first, and you guys actually did and still reported. You guys have mental issues? Like yeah streamer family and all that, but all under the same retarded brain cell.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
The fact that we knew you guys were gonna open fire first, and you guys actually did and still reported. You guys have mental issues? Like yeah streamer family and all that, but all under the same retarded brain cell.

What problem do you have and who gives you the authority to insult? You are stupid. Keep on having your days. I'm just doing my job.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
What problem do you have and who gives you the authority to insult? You are stupid. Keep on having your days. I'm just doing my job.
Well who gave you the authority to call me stupid (insult) retard? Are you dumb? If you are, ill give you flowers for that. You want em? I'll make sure ill put it on your grave with my piss in it 🤦‍♂️

Evo

Player
Player
They (Savage Nation) raided us . After raid finished they start shooting for no reason . We were runing our pannels but they started us for no reason . They are waiting in our roof with guns armors after raid. Kill some of my family members. They keep coming same area after the raid ?
Bruh this forum is just point less
You legit rushed in your pov with an intent to start a fight
Just cause you lost you started crying in forums
How dumb can u be 😂

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Well who gave you the authority to call me stupid (insult) retard? Are you dumb? If you are, ill give you flowers for that. You want em? I'll make sure ill put it on your grave with my piss in it 🤦‍♂️
You are toxic. Just like your family. You have to respect the work I do. You are still very young. If you have brothers, let me deal with them.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Bruh this forum is just point less
You legit rushed in your pov with an intent to start a fight
Just cause you lost you started crying in forums
How dumb can u be 😂
I don't mind losing. I don't know who you are either. It's just an illegal activity and I'm reporting it. It's my right and I won't ask you while I do it

Evo

Player
Player
They (Savage Nation) raided us . After raid finished they start shooting for no reason . We were runing our pannels but they started us for no reason . They are waiting in our roof with guns armors after raid. Kill some of my family members. They keep coming same area after the raid ?
And are u seriously dumb
If the raid was just over they will spawn in your fam house only they won't disappear from the place
You didn't even let them leave the area and rushed over them with guns what did you expect they will welcome you with flowers😂
And if you guys failed to defend the raid you shouldn't even be in that area for the next 15 mins or are u guys so noobs that you guys died withing 1 min of the raid and we're waiting for 15 mins outside during the raid🤣.
Increase your brain cells by exploring real world too.

Evo

Player
Player
I don't mind losing. I don't know who you are either. It's just an illegal activity and I'm reporting it. It's my right and I won't ask you while I do it
If it's illegal activity
Then go to legal orgs
Forums are for report rule breaking not illegal activity 🤣

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
And are u seriously dumb
If the raid was just over they will spawn in your fam house only they won't disappear from the place
You didn't even let them leave the area and rushed over them with guns what did you expect they will welcome you with flowers😂
And if you guys failed to defend the raid you shouldn't even be in that area for the next 15 mins or are u guys so noobs that you guys died withing 1 min of the raid and we're waiting for 15 mins outside during the raid🤣.
Increase your brain cells by exploring real world too.
You need to step on some grass. Antisocial guy. This is my job. Maybe you should take a shower? Because you do nothing but stare at the monitor.You need to get away from the computer for a while. I know the rules very well. Many families complain about you. Because you are toxic players.If you can't use your head I can teach you this

Myth Rain

Player
Player
You need to step on some grass. Antisocial guy. This is my job. Maybe you should take a shower? Because you do nothing but stare at the monitor.You need to get away from the computer for a while. I know the rules very well. Many families complain about you. Because you are toxic players.If you can't use your head I can teach you this
Arent you the guy who was flexing his media tag on us when were in GD and melvin was the leader of bloods just because we kicked you from bloods your ego got so much hurt that you put request to admins to ban us but still we didnt get banned sad bro its all good maybe your media tag doesnt work everywhere and you should prolly stop flexing it and i still remember that you were trying to blackmail us that you will disband bloods and we all know who needs to touch grass so maybe focus on enjoyment rather than crying about getting smoked

Evo

Player
Player
I guess it's pointless to argue with someone like you who is so lost in his own ego that your judgement is clouded
You posted your pov of your fam rushing on Savage Nation and also posted another pov of your fam doing MG
Look at your own plate before pointing faults of others🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom