Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ironic Uchiha
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 10, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/MULy1HK

Ironic Uchiha

13 X Deputy, 6 X State, 7 X Gang
Player
All proofs attached, he promised me deputy as a fixed deputy multiple times but proceeded to scam me, A person who can go do down his dignity is not mentally fit to be a leader in the first place. Please kindly investigate the favouritism going in government atm as this is just promoting toxicity and no room for newcomers or beginners to grow. A true leader gets their rank by merit not by cheating or scamming or doing favouritism. He even removed bubbles from deputy who was clearly mentioned as the deputy governor in the party list. Such scammers should be blacklisted from ever being a leader again. He had given me all roles and i was supposed to be a full time governor along with Bob. Even when he was made the leader he still kept on saying yes dw you are going to be the deputy and giving me dumb reasons for not giving rank, answering to messages n everything and then he went on call with bubbles and made her provoke me as seen in the attached SS of the chats and i called out them for scamming and so they blacklisted me so i leave. There is overwhelming proof against Jose and what kind of a person he really is. In the end he said if i come to him first after he gets the leadership ic he would make me the deputy and i reached there first before anyone else and got scammed, please with all these proofs its more than enough proof to kick him as the governor and blacklist him from leaderships for some time and applications for the governor should be opened once again for a deserving guy rather than these selfish scammers

Liam Holloww

uBlxckie somnyama
Player
All proofs attached, he promised me deputy as a fixed deputy multiple times but proceeded to scam me, A person who can go do down his dignity is not mentally fit to be a leader in the first place. Please kindly investigate the favouritism going in government atm as this is just promoting toxicity and no room for newcomers or beginners to grow. A true leader gets their rank by merit not by cheating or scamming or doing favouritism. He even removed bubbles from deputy who was clearly mentioned as the deputy governor in the party list. Such scammers should be blacklisted from ever being a leader again. He had given me all roles and i was supposed to be a full time governor along with Bob. Even when he was made the leader he still kept on saying yes dw you are going to be the deputy and giving me dumb reasons for not giving rank, answering to messages n everything and then he went on call with bubbles and made her provoke me as seen in the attached SS of the chats and i called out them for scamming and so they blacklisted me so i leave. There is overwhelming proof against Jose and what kind of a person he really is. In the end he said if i come to him first after he gets the leadership ic he would make me the deputy and i reached there first before anyone else and got scammed, please with all these proofs its more than enough proof to kick him as the governor and blacklist him from leaderships for some time and applications for the governor should be opened once again for a deserving guy rather than these selfish scammers
You guys are failing to understand something. As Ex-Leader i will stand with jose reason being people want deputy for status not more than what they can bring to the table. im not saying you guys cant but come on ironic i wont even list anything lol its fine. Another thing is the leader has the flexibility to chose his own deputies you cant decide. Go to Jose show him what you can do as deputy and trust me he will be very reasonable. You guys also do not know the difference between ic and ooc this is an ic matter which means if admins interfere they might get it to shit but it depends but most likely because Deputies as pointed by Leader not admins yes admins can approve and deny that person as deputy because of a blacklist or lack of trust. But this ....IC issue. Read Leader Rule 1.7 CAREFULLY!!

John Fusion

No wife :(
Player
#1 i didnt issue 1.7 on you
#2 Liam is correct i can change deputies
#3 it is not scamming because i promised you somthing then changed my mind
#4 it is not favoritism because i know both my deputies are capable of doing their job

Ironic Uchiha

Player
#4 it is not favoritism because i know both my deputies are capable of doing their job
you literally made another person do your dirty work pal, no way you can defend yourself here, you are only replying to this thread because you know you are screwed with all those proofs, you only contacted me because you wanted the votes from me which is just immoral and you were never going to make me your deputy, you dont have any cause of removing your deputies just by thinking they are not capable of doing something, you just want your friends as your deputies and you used bubbles so you cant get caught for scamming.You are correct you have full power to change your deputies but if there is a reason to do so its not a joke to hire a deputy and remove them so soon, you were just waiting for your friends to join icily. You are just scared

Ironic Uchiha

Player
and btw this all has nothing to do with rules mate its all about how a guy who can go so immoral just to become a leader and why you are not mentally fit to become one

Ironic Uchiha

Player
You guys are failing to understand something. As Ex-Leader i will stand with jose reason being people want deputy for status not more than what they can bring to the table. im not saying you guys cant but come on ironic i wont even list anything lol its fine. Another thing is the leader has the flexibility to chose his own deputies you cant decide. Go to Jose show him what you can do as deputy and trust me he will be very reasonable. You guys also do not know the difference between ic and ooc this is an ic matter which means if admins interfere they might get it to shit but it depends but most likely because Deputies as pointed by Leader not admins yes admins can approve and deny that person as deputy because of a blacklist or lack of trust. But this ....IC issue. Read Leader Rule 1.7 CAREFULLY!!
again as i said mr liam, it has nothing to do with rules there is a level of moral values and this guy got none of it, also its clear favourtism if other than big paragraphs you all actually have facts and basis to defend yourself feel free to response

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Hello, The reason u were removed is clear as an ex leader 6 times I would remove yoh as well aspecially if you would make a forum like this. Deputys should be true friends and companions to the leader I stand with Jose for removing bubbles as well since she lied about people engaged in grooming minors and so much more in the past that is disgusting and not something someone in a powerful position should do

Also lets not forget Leader has the right to choose all of their deputies and if one of them dissapoints them he may remove

Dear admins please take all of this into consideration when reviewing the forum

-1425 Liam Vercetti

Ironic Uchiha

Player
i am no ex leader but i sure know they ask how will u tackle favourtism whithin your organisation and if the leader himself is this corrupt idk how will the org work you all are not thinking this thorugh and just talking about rules which i am sure the admins who will review will understand my point

Ironic Uchiha

Player
Hello, The reason u were removed is clear as an ex leader 6 times I would remove yoh as well aspecially if you would make a forum like this. Deputys should be true friends and companions to the leader I stand with Jose for removing bubbles as well since she lied about people engaged in grooming minors and so much more in the past that is disgusting and not something someone in a powerful position should do

Also lets not forget Leader has the right to choose all of their deputies and if one of them dissapoints them he may remove

-1425 Liam Vercetti
i wasnt removed mate, i was never made the deputy in the first place please read the whole thing and the previous forum to know the context and the story, he only came to me for votes and rest you can read on my previous thread

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
You promised him something in EXCHANGE for votes though. You knowingly knew he was helping you based off the fact he would be deputy so you took advantage of that.

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player

-1425 Liam Vercetti
i fully agree with both liams

Liam Holloww

uBlxckie somnyama
Player
i am no ex leader but i sure know they ask how will u tackle favourtism whithin your organisation and if the leader himself is this corrupt idk how will the org work you all are not thinking this thorugh and just talking about rules which i am sure the admins who will review will understand my point
Big man lemme teach you and bubbles something. You see this what you doing now lol wont get you justice why because its an IC ISSUE. Like i said before its about status to you for deputy governor and its clearly proven in this SS here YOU posted
1.7 The leader of the organization has the right to dismiss employees of his organization if he has lost any confidence in them with the senior curators approval

According to your ss, jose didnt remove you from the org. This report is about dismismal and you making it about you being removed from deputy clearly because you want deputy so bad, same goes with you bubbles. Ironic you got dismissed infact blacklisted by bubbles not jose so i mean.....

You could have gotten COS until you got deputy because like i said to you in the past you have to work for these things that way you are proud of your achievements i told you this during my NG term. Work on yourself, work hard and dont work on promises.

Fully ic issue.

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Player
Rejected

The administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint if:

The complaint contains insults, impertinence or inadequacy;

File a new complaint and do not include any sort of insult or any impertinence comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom