Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dutch Memaati
Suspect ID
13302 13317 42916
Date of violation
Oct 16, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/508273/#post-1848371

Ayman Memati

Player
Player
We all know that everyone who is killed in the game has to live a new life, but we do not see this because in all the videos we see revenge and unmanly behavior, so I hope that these idiots will be punished because if they are not punished, they will spread destruction throughout the city.

Nablo9

Player
Player
Put the game aside and soon you will see yourself involved in cybercrimes after all this lying, you are sitting there lying and believing yourself, you idiot!!

Ayman Memati

Player
Player
Put the game aside and soon you will see yourself involved in cybercrimes after all this lying, you are sitting there lying and believing yourself, you idiot!!
I will never talk to someone like you again because you are a big idiot who doesn't know anything about Roll Play. Go play gta online.

Nablo9

Player
Player
I will never talk to someone like you again because you are a big idiot who doesn't know anything about Roll Play. Go play gta online.
Listen to me, you idiot, always keep in mind that when you lie and make false accusations, you will receive the real punishment, not inside the game.
I have all your information and I don't want to do that, but you forced me see you

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

1. 5 out of the 6 forums you linked here in this report have been Approved for their rule breaks and the ID's were punished. The other one was closed on request.

2. We have a rule system in place for players to report each and every rule break here on forums. If anyone is continually breaking rules, you must follow the proper protocol and report on forums for such incidents - that goes for everyone in the server.

3. If you and your friends/family have "a lot of proofs and 20+ POV" like you stated in this report, you must report each rule break on forums within 48h of the incident so we may review and punish accordingly.

4. Finally, you provided no additional POV or proofs of rule breaks, only linked forums that were already reviewed against them, so there is no new evidence to review for rule breaks.

Thank you for bringing your concerns today for review. We do not tolerate such behavior on this server, and I encourage everyone who reads this to be aware that if someone breaks a rule against you, you can't rule break back in retaliation. Simply call an admin in game, or save POV and make a forum report and we will handle each situation properly and issue punishments if applicable. Furthermore, each comment on this thread that contained toxicity or insults will be punished - the next time you would like to comment on a situation, please remain respectful.

For more information on what qualifies for a valid forum report, please refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom