Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
isa Hill
Suspect ID
00:00
Date of violation
Oct 22, 2023
Time of violation
19:47
Proofs
https://youtu.be/N0zKnQmH06Y

issa clark

Player
Player
ass you can see in the pov 50395 they didint drop any global and atm robbery finish and idk how ng and fib come to atm robbery without any global i thing fib and lspd making meta gaming ass you can see at time 19:50 lspd They do not fear of his life and ass you can see at time 19:51 fib killing my friend without any demond
and fib didint fear of life of hostage

ichiro

Player
Player
ass you can see in the pov 50395 they didint drop any global and atm robbery finish and idk how ng and fib come to atm robbery without any global i thing fib and lspd making meta gaming ass you can see at time 19:50 lspd They do not fear of his life and ass you can see at time 19:51 fib killing my friend without any demond
and fib didint fear of life of hostage
sir i have my bodycam we were 2 lspd there and my friend goes behind the bank and he did global after it he started fightning with u and i hope dont be angry or something about that cs we were just me and u in one car and u cant take me as a hostage if ur just me and u in a car

Besho Error

💀 Leader of the Error Family
Player
Upload form
sir i have my bodycam we were 2 lspd there and my friend goes behind the bank and he did global after it he started fightning with u and i hope dont be angry or something about that cs we were just me and u in one car and u cant take me as a hostage if ur just me and u in a car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom