Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Carter Yip
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 16, 2021
Time of violation
23:02
Proofs
https://streamable.com/s8aq73

Carter

Player
Player
So i was driving through ghetto and stop at ballas ramming someone then i go past the cannel (outside of ghetto - Grand Theft Auto V 2021.06.21 - 04.26.40.12.DVR 0:28 proof) and then watch out of curiosity then as im going i run out of fuel so hop out and then id 600 starts circling me so i put my middle finger up knowing im outside of ghetto safe and then he proceeds to kill me and rob me.

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Regardless of outcome, nice Powergame when you put the shirt on when your hands are on your head, to avoid the script robbing it from you.

Carter

Player
Player
Regardless of outcome, nice Powergame when you put the shirt on when your hands are on your head, to avoid the script robbing it.
i aint getting my possessions robbed by a rule breaker mate.

Amin

Blocked
Blocked
Didn't even notice the shoes yea this kids beat

so cos you seemingly think someone broke a rule, 2 wrongs make a right eh? ur cool bro
not best with all these rules and shit but him saying that he knew he was safe outside the ghetto so he decided to put his middle finger up isn't that breaking some rules as well

Amin

Blocked
Blocked
i run out of fuel so hop out and then id 600 starts circling me so i put my middle finger up knowing im outside of ghetto safe and then he proceeds to kill me and rob me.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

Initially I was under the impression that the bridge was a greenzone; however, the END of the bridge is the greenzone. The bridge is still considered ghetto.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom