Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shabah Verlicee
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 27, 2023
Time of violation
12:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VfnwmIT3V3I

Shabah Verlice.

Retired Forum Warrior.
Player
bismillah al rahman al rahim
Every incident was captured from a point of view (POV).

POV1-
Here is were i was negoating then i left it cuz lspd told me to do so.

POV2-
Later on the server crashed or like people kept crashing so went again and replaced ID 2101 and then later on the guy who will pay got crashed so i had to wait there and later on he came back and gave the money for both hostages. so here they break also event rule 1.16

Cool Breeze

Player
Player

Shabah Verlice I guess you should continue your RP and stop targeting Bloods,
It feels like you have a personal problem with Bloods that's why instead of a player you go and mention Bloods every time.
Stop Targeting and don't be a Toxic player​

Shabah Verlice.

Retired Forum Warrior.
Player

Shabah Verlice I guess you should continue your RP and stop targeting Bloods,​

It feels like you have a personal problem with Bloods that's why instead of a player you go and mention Bloods every time.​

Stop Targeting and don't be a Toxic player​

Bring me 1 pov of me being toxic to a person, bring me a proof of me targeting bloods and not just posting their rule-breaks. They decided to rule break and i decided to make them stop rule breaking so I posted them on forums. As also they have issues with understanding what is a demand what is not. I want to do rp but this guys are not letting me. In 1 siuastion the broke 5 rules is it my issue?

Luna Royal

Player
Player
Bring me 1 pov of me being toxic to a person, bring me a proof of me targeting bloods and not just posting their rule-breaks. They decided to rule break and i decided to make them stop rule breaking so I posted them on forums. As also they have issues with understanding what is a demand what is not. I want to do rp but this guys are not letting me. In 1 siuastion the broke 5 rules is it my issue?
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/516434/ shabah is this you? No not you.

Shabah Verlice.

Retired Forum Warrior.
Player
Lol, do you consider this as toxicity? after all rule-breaks u did in the store robbery? ur leader him self was meta gaming with you, what do you think u think im stupid or what i dont know what u are doing?

Your runing my fun and you expect me to be chill? there is always consequesnses on what you guys do, see you guys were runing it you get me frustrated esapilly u luna and ryzon i know u were doing NLR, thats why i said "Fucking dog's" in the pov. stop arguing with me about me being toxic im a really chill person and everyone knows that but if you want ruin my game dont expect from me something good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom