Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex Fedorov
Administrators nickname
William Miller
Date
Feb 16, 2022
Time
14:30
Proofs
N/A

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
I got demorganed for CR. I asked William what is was for and he said it was a media request and I was ramming ID 6868 before foundry event. ID 6868 is my friend and we where messing around. The Media Report was by a guy not even being rammed so it was a 3rd party report. Media can report any little thing and bypass forums even though everyone else has to and report things they are not involved in sound reasonable to me?

Taki

Player
Player
I am ID 6868, hes my friend and it was us messin about no one else was harm in the process nor did it ruin their immersion. Clearly either this admin has grunge against my friend and not letting us provide POV. This whole media report is so one sided and its not fair for the people who is getting reported.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
I got demorganed for CR. I asked William what is was for and he said it was a media request and I was ramming ID 6868 before foundry event. ID 6868 is my friend and we where messing around. The Media Report was by a guy not even being rammed so it was a 3rd party report. Media can report any little thing and bypass forums even though everyone else has to and report things they are not involved in sound reasonable to me?
POV of CR you were reported for car-ramming and when I told you to make a complaint on forum regarding your punishment you disrespected admins and broke gen 5.2 and you weren't even banned for them even though i believe you should have and then you had your friend also break gen 5.2

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
I am ID 6868, hes my friend and it was us messin about no one else was harm in the process nor did it ruin their immersion. Clearly either this admin has grunge against my friend and not letting us provide POV. This whole media report is so one sided and its not fair for the people who is getting reported.

:)

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
POV of CR you were reported for car-ramming and when I told you to make a complaint on forum regarding your punishment you disrespected admins and broke gen 5.2 and you weren't even banned for them even though i believe you should have and then you had your friend also break gen 5.2
Admins do not overlook private dms because they are private. They only can punish for insults in official Grand RP discords or in game :)

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
Admins do not overlook private dms because they are private. They only can punish for insults in official Grand RP discords or in game :)
Then users shouldn't be texting admins on discord about the game. :)

One again a 3rd party POV. If someone who got rammed has POV go ahead and report. He is in savage and he hit savage on top as a joke stop crying.

3rd party POV is acceptable in these kind of situtations. They can send the POV but what will change? You wanna get punishment from first party POV? Only thing we will take as a joke is your whole family, stop crying in the forums and stop dming admins on Discord. Play the games by rules, I swear every family annoyed because of you, I even know people stopped playing this server because of you guys. I will be watching your every rule and I will be sending them every rule break, every provoke and every swear here. Your family killing people on the beach market, your family swearing at peoples family (insulting OOC), doing dumb stuff just because you guys are old players, but this time you guys against the wall :) I will not answer, just keep listening drill music and imagine yourself like gangsta while we are trying to have fun in this "game", now go cry and make videos

Taki

Player
Player
saying "bias" is gen rule 5.2? well sorry but on discord is private messages and I can state my own opinion. You fr a snowflake thinking the word "bias" is an insult. All I wanted is the POV and How I can proof myself I am the person that was getting VDM. If the word "BIAS" fr insulted you then I'm sorry. Have nice day to the admin reviewing this and you aswell Mr William Miller.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player

3rd party POV is acceptable in these kind of situtations. They can send the POV but what will change? You wanna get punishment from first party POV? Only thing we will take as a joke is your whole family, stop crying in the forums and stop dming admins on Discord. Play the games by rules, I swear every family annoyed because of you, I even know people stopped playing this server because of you guys. I will be watching your every rule and I will be sending them every rule break, every provoke and every swear here. Your family killing people on the beach market, your family swearing at peoples family (insulting OOC), doing dumb stuff just because you guys are old players, but this time you guys against the wall :) I will not answer, just keep listening drill music and imagine yourself like gangsta while we are trying to have fun in this "game", now go cry and make videos
3rd party POV isn't. Also im ID 2461 and i was ramming 6868 as a joke as we are friends and you weren't involved. You are only on the server because your are protected by your beloved streamer. Reports need to have the full situation and have to be a minute long so that 12 second POV would be invalid in EVERY OTHER SITUATION. But because you are media you guys can do what you want and bypass rules. Just like when the admin told you to get off foundry roof and you all ignored her :)

MMK-_-

Warning Receiver
Blocked
Taki ID 6868 who was driving the purple car was fucking about with his own family because we don't take this server seriously like you virgin degenerates and we actually just fuck about. only reason why you report is because you get so but hurt when savages do well and want savages to get warnings etc... play the game, stop being losers.

the 3rd party pov shouldn't be used as evidence because the reporter was not affected by the 'poor rp'

Taki

Player
Player

You wanna talk about crying then tell your boys to mind to own business when clearly you guys weren't involved and you just wanted something to report savages on. "Stop crying on forums" stfu, we play to have fun with friends not for us to be some bitches to a nobody like you.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
Bias is not a insult it is a opinion. I know you don't like people speaking any bad about your because your a GRP admin but put your ego aside and look at situations from the persons involved in the report. Didn't know we are not allowed to express our opinions.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player

Also that POV should not be accepted as its not a minuite long :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom