Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrax

Leader Of The Tempest Family
Player
Dear Adham, I m Badx SyraxOp i recently got blocked for the reason of abusing bug to be honest i really don't know there is bug on candy's! a stranger told me i can get outfit and candy both and so i tried once like i really wanted to have myself good outfit and its pretty high price. I m regrating i should not be greedy i just started to survive in the city i should have read the rules of Grand RP. if there is any way then please i m requesting another chance. i m willing to drop every gifts that i have purchased from that bug or whatever you will suggest to do for the shake of unblocking my id I will never going make any mistakes again in future

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom