Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cavitt Alemdar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 1, 2023
Time of violation
18:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/L-xl9RpNsC8

Cavit Karaca

Player
Player
Proofs 2:
Proofs 3:

We went on a cannabis hunt with my friends. While searching for Canabis, we encountered an FIB officer who told us we had to leave the area. My friend told him that we are looking for cannabis here and an argument broke out between them. I was never involved in this discussion before, but until he told us that we should leave a public road. I told him that this is a road and anyone can use it. As the argument escalated, my friend handcuffed the FIB officer for abusing his position and ordered him to call a manager. When we got into the car to leave the area, shots suddenly started. At first, I tried to escape by playing the role of Fear RP, but this time the shooters stopped me by hitting me with a car. And I stopped running and told him to kill me and that I would file a complaint against him. Then they killed me and handcuffed me. Even though I had committed no crime, we set out to be taken to prison, and although I repeatedly said that I wanted a lawyer and that I was an LSPD officer, he did not listen to me and dismissed my request for a lawyer by saying that there was no lawyer in the city without checking whether there was a lawyer in the city. And finally, we came to the prison and he fined me for a random incident, gave me the wrong request and put me in prison. Afterwards, the staff on duty there realized that something was wrong and asked the FIB officer to call his manager. However, instead of calling the FIB officer manager, he handcuffed the staff there and ran away.

Asil_Bey

Vagos | Ekip Family
Player
Dear Admins;
This person constantly targets the Ekip family. When you look at the player's forums, all their reports are about the Ekip family. If you examine the forums below, you will understand what I mean.

Last edited:

Asil_Bey

Vagos | Ekip Family
Player
Constantly provoking his Ekip family in this way shows that he is toxic and useless. Also, it can't be a coincidence that he comes to this family every time using police uniform.

Cavit Karaca

Player
Player
Dear Admins;
This person constantly targets the Ekip family. When you look at the player's forums, all their reports are about the Ekip family. If you examine the forums below, you will understand what I mean.

As evidence shows, I am not even the driver of the vehicle. My friend took us there. Instead of crying when you are in trouble, teach your family members the rules.
If you violate the rules, it is my natural right to complain. If there is any rule violation I have committed in the game, please file a complaint against me. Don't come here and cry.

Asil_Bey

Vagos | Ekip Family
Player
As evidence shows, I am not even the driver of the vehicle. My friend took us there. Instead of crying when you are in trouble, teach your family members the rules.
If you violate the rules, it is my natural right to complain. If there is any rule violation I have committed in the game, please file a complaint against me. Don't come here and cry.
Hahahaha okey kankaa

Asil_Bey

Vagos | Ekip Family
Player
You are a police officer. Why don't you move while we are shooting at you? or you don't respond? Armed men around you shooting at you and you just watch where is the fear rp in this

Asil_Bey

Vagos | Ekip Family
Player
Also, you're the one who doesn't know the rules, my friend. look at previous forums

Cavit Karaca

Player
Player
You are a police officer. Why don't you move while we are shooting at you? or you don't respond? Armed men around you shooting at you and you just watch where is the fear rp in this
Since I'm not driving the car, how do you expect me to act, my low-intelligence friend? Coming to the previous complaints, it does not mean that you did not make a mistake in the rules, I deleted the records I had. Did I explain it to you, my clever friend?

Asil_Bey

Vagos | Ekip Family
Player
Daha önce senin kadar kötüsünü görmemistim bu ilk oluyor

kuraltanimam

discord.gg/schmerzz
Player
please don't use google translate you are pretty lame. i recommend this site DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator

Max Devil

Player
Player
Proofs 2:
Proofs 3:

We went on a cannabis hunt with my friends. While searching for Canabis, we encountered an FIB officer who told us we had to leave the area. My friend told him that we are looking for cannabis here and an argument broke out between them. I was never involved in this discussion before, but until he told us that we should leave a public road. I told him that this is a road and anyone can use it. As the argument escalated, my friend handcuffed the FIB officer for abusing his position and ordered him to call a manager. When we got into the car to leave the area, shots suddenly started. At first, I tried to escape by playing the role of Fear RP, but this time the shooters stopped me by hitting me with a car. And I stopped running and told him to kill me and that I would file a complaint against him. Then they killed me and handcuffed me. Even though I had committed no crime, we set out to be taken to prison, and although I repeatedly said that I wanted a lawyer and that I was an LSPD officer, he did not listen to me and dismissed my request for a lawyer by saying that there was no lawyer in the city without checking whether there was a lawyer in the city. And finally, we came to the prison and he fined me for a random incident, gave me the wrong request and put me in prison. Afterwards, the staff on duty there realized that something was wrong and asked the FIB officer to call his manager. However, instead of calling the FIB officer manager, he handcuffed the staff there and ran away.
Nice Self Report 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom