Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Abusing same store robbery | Bloods Street gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John Morozov
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 2, 2023
Time of violation
17:44
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/geJgwLh

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
Hello dear Bloods Curators,

I am here today to report an issue that has been going around for around 6 months at this point, most prominently observed in this term of Bloods.

The issue is, that there is one particular location that houses both one 24/7 store and one gun store, located near a gas station and a car wash close by the Canals Ghetto. When attacking a store in this location, the gang is able to take control of 3 roofs, which are all extremely hard to attack, and very easy to defend. Which leads to increased chances of winning the event for the gang side.

The problem with this is that when only 1 location gets attacked each time, it becomes very boring for LEOs to come there, as it decreases the amount of RolePlay to 0, and is just plain boring for the players to take part in this event. I think you would agree with me that the ultimate goal of Grand RP is for all the players to have fun while roleplaying and taking part in fun events. But when all the events we are getting are store robberies in the same location and hostage situations either at Mega Mall or at Bloods Parking, it really breaks all the RP and is just seen as one side abusing certain locations to get advantage and win the situations.

I spent many days talking to FIB Curators, Senior State Curators, and Senior Crime Curator, and even once brought this up in a conversation I had with one of the Bloods Curators. All of them assured me that leaders and deputies would be talked to, trying to ask them to diversify their targets to allow more people to enjoy interactions with the gang and to have more fun in store robbery events.

After many days of discussion and many promises and propositions, the issue still stands. The store is still being abused, and nothing is changing.

I know everyone will want to say it's an IC issue, however, when it comes to abusing certain mechanics that ruin RP and fun for pretty much all state sphere players I don't think it's an IC issue anymore, and action has to be taken to change things to just better the situation on the server overall.

Proofs here:
The same "Car Wash" store being attacked in this Bloods term - (2 screenshots were invalid so couldn't post them)

Other stores being attacked in this Bloods term -

These proofs were taken from FIB event logs, if you need any more proofs to work with for the investigation of the issue, you can use the event logs of the Bloods gang to see 100% of all the stores they attacked in this term to get the full statistic. (From FIB event logs I counted 15 "car wash" and 3 other stores)

With that said, I hope some action will be taken as I'm not the only person concerned about this, and fixing this issue will improve the experience of state orgs drastically.

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
Its a joke at this point and needs fixing, Where is the roleplay of a gang doing a store robbery when all it is, is the same old bloods attack this store everyone on the roof and just spray and pray and camp the roof until eventually they win?? 0 roleplay

Sattu Jaat

Player
Player
Mr john is speaking real facts

I am playing EN3 since day the server opened and as being part of legal orgs we want to enjoy store robberies and hostage situations .

As I have seen everytime that legal orgs are just going to these 2 stores to just to take screenshot of store robbery.

And we need to stop these lines that are running all roleplay scenarios.
1. I have POV
2 .See you on Gov (repeating 50 times in one breath)

Darsh Patel

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
• As a Law enforcement officer, you must respond to any criminal activity including a store robbery with a tactic to secure the store and capture the criminals. Improve your strategies to secure/capture the store with the help of other state organizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom