Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyrik Verlice
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Nov 3, 2023
Time
0:00
Proofs
N/A

Ben Camm

Player
Player
Hello I am Tyrik Verlice aka Tyrik Black and this is NOT a blacklist appeal.

I would primarily would like to start by apologising to the GRP community member’s who are from India for my action in forum. I knew what I did was wrong when I was doing it and even now. I felt no guilt WHEN doing it since I myself experienced toxicity and racism from Indian players in GRP. Proof can be provided.

I apologies for generalising and commenting to the general instead of individuals. Many of you are kind and loving people who bring a lot of fun and exciting moments within this community and I was wrong to comment on your culture. My guilt for that moment of circumstance was avoided.

I am not in any place to say who are and are not allowed in these servers so I apologies for that comment. Everyone is welcome and enjoy their time at GRP.

My Issue is with Pooja Royal and members of the royal family. I admit to being unfair on them as

much as they are to me and many others. The RP spread to IRL and has become toxic.

I have never been racist nor have indoctrinated any sort of abusive behaviour towards people of difference to me nor do I plan on doing so. I had lost my chill when I had witnessed Pooja Royal without a doubt purposely Mocking Islam.

Islam is nor a culture or a temporary faith. To all Muslims this is life and hereafter. Mocking our faith is as if mocking our core existence and our creator. This can’t be taken lightly.

Many have taken his/her mockery lightly and he was not punished according on his initial dilemma. He was only “slapped on the hand” for it until I myself had to become the core thing he was and shine light upon these issues.

I was blacklisted for my actions + banned for bringing politics into the server. I apologies for my action except “bringing politics into the server”. That alone is my point of view and I won’t condone my feeling for that statement I made on CC.

I ask Bobby pluxury the chief of the project, what I had done was a cultural demoralisation. I used racial slurs without mercy and have made a negative impact on the community members.

This is big? yes! But let’s look at how many members use the N word on a daily basis on GRP. That itself is also a cultural demoralisation and also brings a negative impact on community members who are black. What is the punishment for such? Max 7 day ban.

What did I receive?

- BLACKLIST FROM EN3

- BANNED FROM DISCORD

- BANNED FROM FORUMS.

Now let’s look at what Pooja did. He/she has mocked Islam. Again this is not a culture not a temp faith. Society moves on over time again and again.

India was British India and so on time changes society and culture but Islam is a faith which has been in peoples heart from the start of life. He hasn’t mocked culture nor individuals but a FAITH! I did not curse at Hindus and in Shabahs forum we added links and Info of hate crimes onto Muslims so that Bobby you understand that it’s not a random thing. And Poojas apologies shouldn’t be accepted under “i didn’t know”. I accept and admit my wrong doing and that I did it out of knowledge and I apologies for that behaviour and I won’t being doing that ever again.

I mocked a culture and I admit it no matter the punishment.

Pooja mocked a Faith and made excuses because he will be punished.

They are not the same and it is disgusting that I have been the guy who has committed into it just to prove how severe these topics are especially on faith.

I believe I had been extremely punished when Pooja was let gone easy.

Sincerely,
Tyrik.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom