Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Felis

The Royal Feline
Player
Information:
1. Name : Sunny
2. Age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT
4. Average online per day: 3-8 (Depending on the day, always available on discord)
5. Your Discord : Space#5108
6. Your Nickname: Space Felis
7. Your ID :77180

Additional information:
1. Leader of:

• LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• Reason #1:
    • Ever since I joined the server, I aspired to join the LSPD. When I first made it into LSPD during Cash Yips Term I started from the bottom. I worked my way up and took a great liking to the people and workings of the LSPD. I wish to return to the LSPD to not only relive these experiences but to help the LSPD along as leader and to revolutionise the practice of LSPD. During my time in Cash Yips term and Gabi Tosca’s term I worked my way up to Major under the deputy chief. From here I could see that the workings of LSPD were mostly flawed and even though it looked solid from the outside it was crumbling from within. Towards the end of Gabis term and the duration of Tyrells term many of these problems have been fixed or are being fixed. I hope to build upon this to give LSPD a better reputation in the city
  • Reason #2:
    • I Wish to be specifically the next leader of LSPD as I have seen the great lengths that LSPD has evolved the past few terms and I wish to continue the progress that has been made. I have had a great insight into current events taking place from talking with the current Leader and Deputy Leaders of LSPD. While I don’t completely agree with everything that has been done, I would like to build off his progress and transform LSPD into a respected and valued organisation
  • Reason #3:
    • Re-Education. I believe that the whole of LSPD needs a new training about common misconceptions of server rules and etiquette. An example of this is the rule on pulling over. During my time in Gabis term many people believed that if there is 2 people in a vehicle you need 3 cars with 6 people to pull you over which is simply untrue and even in my current org, I hear people saying this. I wish to talk with all the employees about how to properly act in the city and about what the rules allow and what they don’t. I also do not want my officers to fear rudimentary things like leaving the city or not helping in a gun fight in fear of failure. I accept that these do have some risk, but it is necessary to show the citizens of Los Santos that the LSPD is here to protect and serve them. I would also like to talk to my employees about correct procedure and stop people being so trigger happy

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization?

My advice for improving the role play is less about using /me /try /do (even though they are necessary at some points of course) but about re-creating how a real-life situation would be and how a real officer would act. Less about taking the first chance to shoot and more about de-escalating the situation and officers staying safe. I believe that pulling over procedures should be revamped and shooting on site as soon as someone makes a wrong move should be all but removed from LSPD procedure. I also wish to alter procedure at store robberies to mimic the real world where SAHP and FIB is called every time to present a united front in the face of danger to a citizen on LEO. I believe that high commands need to be carefully chosen and that they will be role models for the whole organisation rather than giving them extra power and letting their Malfeasance slide. I believe that for better RP the squad cars (The vehicles that say LSPD on them and have lights) should be used much more often. Even though these are not the fastest of the cars in the LSPDs arsenal they are good for showing transparency and making our citizens feel safe. I believe that all officers need to be held accountable to all of their actions no matter the rank. I believe that the force used by LSPD officers needs to be tuned down a little and that non-lethal force should be more favourable however when a suspect is risking the life of not only himself but other citizens then that is a different story. I think that the LSPD should continue to make full use of the taser but to also use other tools such as the baton. This improves RP as instead of shooting someone unconscious its more RP to knock them unconscious with a baton. When it comes to lethal weapons, I think that officers should carry a side arm a sub machine gun and a shotgun on them or placed in the car’s trunk for dire situations. These limits will also stop people joining the organisation to “shoot up the city”. With these and other limits in place I hope to gain peoples respect for the LSPD.

I believe that the attitude officers of the LSPD have also greatly influences their perception and their reputation with the people of Los Santos, Therefore I would like to eradicate the toxicity of officers towards criminals and bring a more professional attitude to LSPD. With these expectations people will have to be taken off the force but everyone will be given a chance to show their maturity, I firmly believe that this will greatly improve the LSPD. I also believe that to improve RP LSPD should take part in organised motorcades transporting people from different organisations or taking part in a large patrol that is able to enter the ghetto. I would also like to maximise the presence of LSPD officers in the city, after each officer has been passed for patrolling, they should be out and about patrolling the streets with good radio communication. Regarding radio communication I believe long, and annoying radio calls are unnecessary, and many people avoid them. I wish to make them much simpler while still being the correct RP and still allowing us to identify who is speaking on the radio. I would also like to improve our relationships with ALL State Organisations especially government to ensure we are all working as a team. If I am granted the opportunity of Chief, I will personally eradicate the toxicity between LSPD and other state orgs.

AceMcFlies

Player
Player
definitely gonna have to do a big -vouch because the candidate didn't even take the time to customize the exact format and question style I did lol.

Space Felis

The Royal Feline
Player
definitely gonna have to do a big -vouch because the candidate didn't even take the time to customize the exact format and question style I did lol.
I don’t think admins care about aesthetic all that much lmao
but sorry if it offends you that I used your format I just thought it was that amazing xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom