Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mike Reyes
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Jul 18, 2021
Time
6:50
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/4848/

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
Hello, I making this complaint regarding Lebron's decision to reject the report and I am making this for the attention of Mazhor.

I feel the decision to reject this report when it's clear he's insulting Saudi's and saying we have "Shit RP" etc is clearly OOC insulting / provoking. He had no reason to even bring up Saudi's in this situation and had zero relevance to the situation.

Again lets run it back to this report - https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/1683/#post-5389

"The conflict between Playboys and Saudis is an OOC conflict that started a long time ago. The leaders have had a conversation with the administration when the conflict started and we have tried sorting it out) The players are punished for insulting a person because of an OOC conflict. This is not the first complaint on these people about being toxic. From now on we are going to issue strict punishments for toxicity and make the experience better for our players."

All I said in that report in the video provided was "Get Black Opium to come get me out of his car" and I receive a 2 week ban, OOC Insults punishment etc. Sure, if you wanna be like that go ahead but at least enforce it fairly and equally.

"The players are punished for insulting a person because of an OOC conflict." - Ross clearly states Saudi's have shit RP which had no relevance to the situation and is actually insulting and discrediting 300 people in the Saudi family saying they have shit RP.

Anyways since this report no one even mentions Playboy in bad light or trash talks and shit, its been quiet for a while then all of a sudden he had to just start talking shit for no reason.

Just think things should be enforced fairly!

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
First of all I would like to say that that id 63 said is that "the saudis rp is bad" in front of an admin when he was present which is OOC. The admin should not have not showed up with a red name there as he moved everything to OOC. The administrator received a punishment for it and the evidence is not enough that you provided in order to ban a player. You have offtoped with different topics for a long time for that you will recieve a 7 day ban forum account. Closed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom